What travellers are saying
- This was a fantastic show. I would recommend it for everyone. The audience was keep fully engaged and entertained. Best magic show I have seen.Written 7 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walking the lakeshore path around Lake Geneva is the best way to experience all of the scenery, beautiful homes, the lake, and gorgeous landscaping. It takes between 9 to 11 hours to hike the whole lake. Be sure to allow extra time if you stop to eat at any of the restaurants along the way. Also to note that bathrooms are limited. The path is different depending on how the individual owners want to create the path in front of their property. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes or hiking boots.
If you don't want to hike the whole lake, you may do sections of it. Please know that some areas have private roads, and you will need to access the path by public areas. Williams Bay is a good place to get on the path as there is free parking across from the beach area.Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Black Point Estate is a wonderful gem on Lake Geneva WI. It's really two tours in one. In order to get to the estate, you have to take a 40 minute boat trip from Ravinia Pier. This is the first tour, which is history of the lake and the houses you pass. Once you arrive, there are 100 stairs to climb. The estate has beautiful gardens and a wrap around porch to rest after the walk up the stairs. The tour is guided and the docent are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. On the return boat trip, the lake tour continues with information about the houses on the other side of the lake. The boat offers refreshments and snacks, along with a rest room.Written 14 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cool place to have some unique wine, nice atmosphere with pretty art and decor. Cool to see the distillery inside the bar.Written 9 November 2023
- Very laid back place. Ideal for just chillin. Restaurants and Shopping close by. Walking around was pleasant experience.Written 14 June 2023
- Just came back from a wonderful stay at the Inns of Geneva National which is now our new favorite place to stay in the Lake Geneva area. The location is so beautiful and convenient to downtown Lake Geneva and Fontana as well. There are views of the golf course and Lake Como that are just beautiful. Turf restaurant is walking distance from the Inn and we enjoyed breakfast looking at the golf course and lake. Hunt Club restaurant is also on the grounds and has the best steaks in the area in my opinion. The rooms are modern and so clean every detail is taken care of. Everyone we came in contact with that worked there was so nice and accommodating. Spencer stood out to us with his exceptional service. We loved it so much we booked another stay and can’t wait to return.Written 24 October 2023
- Clean, nice management and well appointed for a small downtown theater. No major bells and whistles but a solid venue for watching new releases! If you're looking for big screens and major choices this isn't the place but if you prefer supporting small independent theaters you'll appreciate the Geneva Theater!Written 25 January 2020
- Out family of seven adults and three children rented their largest pontoon for four hours on beautiful Lake Geneva. We made the reservation several weeks in advance since our rental was over Labor Day weekend. We all arrived twenty minutes ahead of schedule to sign the paperwork and leave a driver’s license. I received instructions on how to use the boat and motor and then we were off. It was a beautiful day and we brought lunch and drinks and then stopped in the middle of the lake so everyone could jump in and enjoy the water. Our whole family agreed it was a special afternoon. Marina Bay staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. The boat was in beautiful shape, practically brand new, and they made getting on and off a breeze. We will definitely rent from them againWritten 4 September 2023
- Fabulous and Unparalleled Experience! Entertaining, Delicious, professionally presented and so much more than you ever anticipated! You won’t be disappointed!Written 22 November 2023
- Absolutely wonderful couple's massage for my husband and I. The therapists applied the right amount of pressure and were excellent at working out the "kinks". This was the best deep tissue massage I've had in years.Written 29 April 2022
- I spent a week at the Heartland in late January. I decided to go after many months of overeating unhealthy foods, not exercising and suffering from horrible back pain. It really gave me the kick in the pants I needed. I ate healthy, delicious, plant-based food, as well as getting in a good dose of exercise each day. Physical exercise, yoga and meditation. My back got better every day. I was absolutely amazed. I am back to consistently exercising and my back continues to heal. I am eating better as well.
The consultations/sessions with Roxie and Dr. Nick blew my mind! I learned many new things that could easily be incorporated into my life.
Everyone is very kind and accommodating. The exercise/class instructors are wonderful and will adjust classes based on your level.
Can't say enough good things!Written 13 February 2019
- My husband and I did the gangster’s paradise room which was the hardest room and it was hard!! We did not escape! We were close, probably could have done it in another 10 minutes or so. It was a lot of fun, highly recommend doing this!!Written 15 November 2020
- Fun Times !! Very enjoyable, crew was very invigorating, kind, kept the young children engaged with activities and songs !! Definitely a cruise to take 😊Written 2 December 2023
- First time at this mini golf course.
Overall aesthetics of the course - 5⭐
There are waterfalls, fountains, bridges, cute stone benches at each hole, trees with overhangs to provide shade, potted flowers, and although we were there in the daytime it looks like there are lights at each Hall along with tiki torches.
Maintenance of the holes / greens- 5⭐
The holes are beautifully maintained.
Many of them have fresh greens put down, and all the stone trim was in good shape and securely attached.
Creativity of the holes- 3⭐
Many of the holes just seem to have a stone or a padded flower or an obstacle in the middle of it. However some holes were more creative such as a really really long green and a loop to loop.
Price- 4⭐ they do accept cash or credit.
I would visit them again.Written 29 May 2023
- 1911 train depot. Train ran from Milwaukee to Racine. Route is now a Rails to Trails that connect Elkhorn to Burlington. Can go further with some road cycling, running, waking.Written 4 June 2023