- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Trip Advisor tempted us down here to a beach shack that turned out to not exist so we made the most of the area in any case.
This place is probably rammed in the Summer but at Easter it is perfectly tranquil and a great pleasure to while away pleasant hours paddling, swimming and sun bathing.
Park in Colonia Sant Jordi (restaurants, a marina, a supermarket) and walk about ten mins south to find a perfect spot.Written 15 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Marvellous day out with stunning beaches and amazing landscape. On the boat trip from Colonia de Sant Jordi you get around 4-5 hours free time in Cabrera. Don't miss the views from the castle, but otherwise just head to the beaches, which are the highlight of Cabrera. The views from anywhere on the island are just stunning and the stop at the Blue Cave on the boat trip on the way back to Mallorca is wonderful.
Make sure you take food and LOTS of water because there is only one bar on the whole island and they don't offer very much. It it always feels hotter on Cabrera than on Mallorca so make sure you have hat, sun cream and water. Wear comfy shoes for walking because the pathways are very rocky and uncomfortable on the feet.Written 23 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- another beach with white sand in Colonia, not very wide, but nice and popular with sun seekers, nice access to waterWritten 29 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you do not want to walk to Es Trenc, this is a good option with a nice restaurant and sunbeds/ parasol to rent for the day. It gets very busyWritten 9 July 2021
- Management & staff friendly & helpful..
Pool well maintained & lane lines need abit of maintenance…
Overal good experiencesWritten 29 June 2022
- Very clean beach popular with locals. Backed by a pleasant walkway which allows a walk all around to the lighthouse and beyond. Loads of eating and drinking options to choose from and ample free parking nearbyWritten 10 October 2021
- The location of this beach is close to the town centre and there is a lovely beachcomber restaurant there - Cassia Beach House (serves my favourite beer - Mahou).Written 16 July 2018
- go there to visit. Not for younger kids under 4
But it is alwats nice to se a aquarium
Nice view over the city
The elevator didnt work ,,Written 10 September 2022
- We initially booked the fast trip as we didn’t think our 5 & 7 year old would cope with 4 hours on the island. How wrong we were! We realised our mistake after about 10 minutes of the 25 minutes the excursion gave us on the island and spoke to the crew who were able to speak to the office and change our booking to a later return. It was a very hot day, however the bar on the island and the naturally shaded beach gave welcome reprieve from the sun. The climb up the spiral stairs to the top of the castle isn’t for the faint hearted!
All in all it was a great day, the stops the boat gave us on the way there and back were fantastic and the crew were super friendly and helpful. I would thoroughly recommend the trip, just book the longer stay as there is enough to do to fill the time.Written 5 August 2019
- Nice things in life don’t come cheap. 12 persons zodiac: took the 3.5 hour Cabrera tour: wow. Well preserved with respect for the environment. Great landscapes and great guide, great boat: fantastic swimming (cueva azul alone was amazing). It was worth every euro!Written 6 August 2019
- This is the best school I’ve ever been. The energy of Claudia and Ricky are contagious and the owners are beyond friendly. We were diving with them for 4-5 days and it was incredibly sad to leave. I really hope we’ll meet again one day! They also made an incredible price for my friend to take Open Water and Advanced Open Water. I did the rescue course and a few fun dives and had a lot of fun indeed.Written 20 May 2021
- Cool little place on the beach. Easy to rent, no paperwork. We went stand up paddle boarding, and all equipment seemed brand new. The guys working there were chill and friendly. Great, fun experience!Written 26 October 2018
- We had a last minute change and Claudio and Veronica did everything possible to help us so we could enjoy the day. They have great service and super nice boats. We will come back again to have super sea day!!!Written 2 June 2019
- Definitely our best day of the holidays !
We enjoyed every moment: sunbathing on the deck, chatting with Didi, having lunch and a fresh beer on Cabrera Island, swimming in those beautiful waters …
Being followed by a group of dolphins and seeing them play with the waves was the icing on the cake!
Thank you for your hospitality, we really hope to come back next year !Written 16 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Colonia de Sant Jordi