- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
River Rafting & Tubing • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Showing results 1-30 of 51
What travellers are saying
- Booked a taxi from Ram jhula to neer garh waterfall and back for 1000/- There is 30/- charge per person for entering waterfall area. It's easy to climb on first level. Water is clear and bridge is beautiful. There are eating places with Maggi, cold drinks and many chairs to sit around..Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our visit to this ashram. The architecture is immersed in the jungle and it’s is very interesting. Vero cool place to take pictures. Read a bit before going since there’s not much info on site. Just a couple of signs.
We found it a bit expensive for foreigners compared to the local’s rate.Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view of ganges from lakshman jhula is wonderful. I spend sometime in this bridge and see the surrounding areas.rishikesh lakshman jhula, well maintained and good hospitality.Written 30 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best experience ever wonderful place trekking part is good one .one of the hidden gem of Uttrakhand .Written 31 August 2022
- Good and long steel bridge crossing the Ganges. Enjoy excellent views and a breezy walk across the Ganges. Good spot in the middle to take pictures too.Written 9 October 2022
- This was the second time we stayed at the UbEr and like the first time we didn't regret it. Great service and very well received by the entire UbEx team.
Many thanks!!Written 18 November 2022
- Had a super experience with them. They focused on safety and were great in dealing with us. They even let us outside the raft in calm watersWritten 24 November 2022
- We did last minute booking, it was an amazing experience. They have had all the safety gears. I think this team has best experience in less money of river Rafting.Written 28 November 2022
- Lovely experience, highly professional and well trained guides and kayakers. Staff is well mannered. I went with my wife and we enjoyed the rafting a lot.Written 29 November 2022
- Expensive but totally worth it! Excellent experience - wet suits to regulate body temperature, 2 Kayaks in their kayak which go alongside for safety and entertain with their moves. Comfortable ride to and fro their office. Superb staff - Praveen was out captain.
Worth if to Pay 300-500 extra bucks for your safety and experience.Written 29 November 2022
- Owner, guide as well as all staff was very humble and supportive. Rafting experience was excellent. Overall amazing rafting partners.Written 15 October 2022
- We had the best day learning how to cook 3 different curries, rice, pakora and chapatis plus chai tea!
They are so knowledgeable and it was really interesting to learn all about spices and how they work together and to help with things like digestive issues.
Obviously we got to it eat and it was amazing! One of the best meals I’ve had in India and there was so much food - we left totally stuffed!Written 11 October 2022
- Jay is managing this place very well. I had the impression that he is quite an honest, reliable, very friendly guy. I did the 7 days ayurveda massage course with Harish. He was very keen on teaching me - he repeated the many movements often, and was eager that I remembered them.Written 16 September 2022
- It was wonderful experience in Ekam Yogashala in Rishikesh. I joined for 200 hours YTT course there and completed successfully. The school ambience and facilities they provided were simple awesome. I thankful to each and every teacher and learnt many things from them and the teaching methodology was super.
They provided 3 meals a day and very delicious.
I strongly recommend this school for YTT course.Written 6 November 2022
- It was very nice experience with outbound adventures ....I was doing river rafting first time and they guided me well, took all precautions and made my first rafting memorable .... thank u gyus👌👌👍Written 27 November 2022