Lessons & Workshops • Cooking Classes
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We had the best day learning how to cook 3 different curries, rice, pakora and chapatis plus chai tea!
They are so knowledgeable and it was really interesting to learn all about spices and how they work together and to help with things like digestive issues.
Obviously we got to it eat and it was amazing! One of the best meals I’ve had in India and there was so much food - we left totally stuffed!Written 11 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sunil uses a magical combination of yoga psychology, intuitive wisdom and breathwork to guide you to the roots of any issue, break negative patterns and help you see things from a new perspective. I’d highly recommend him.Written 6 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place...great variety must visit pashmina world for variety of woolen stuff, perfumes and eyecatcher antique products.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience we should all have at least once in our lives .
I feel a huge urge to share how stunning I feel after this immersion of taking care of myself and also the other.
I came looking to be with myself and to know myself better but I discovered that taking care of myself and having respect for my body and for what it tries to tell me many times but I couldn't hear because of the hustle and bustle that is my life and mind.
Thanks a lot to teacher Vini for all his love for yoga and for sharing everything with us in such an easy to trust way. Thanks to Mitra for dedicating his time and joy to help, to my dear Riluu who is a hurricane with so much energy and has a big heart, to Kiki for being attentive to everyone, to Ashish for being so approachable and enjoying sharing conversations, to Shuban for doing the most amazing backstage work ever and to the cooks for allowing me to have the best and most suitable food during all these days.
But a special thank you to the whole group that shared this experience with me, you are all very special and proof that Language doesn't matter Love is universal. I will keep you forever in my heart.
thank you.Written 8 October 2022
- I have to say my experience rafting with Inbound has been marvellous, sensational and I am running out of adjectives. The guide Mukesh was highly knowledgeable and calm in the face of our shenanigans. The safety boat captain Ranbir was a treat with his good humour and last but most definitely not the least Ashish !!! The person who made it all possible and organised everything to the T with absolute attention to detail. Thank you team for making this memorable for usWritten 7 December 2022
- Amazing experience. We went for rafting with Trip India. All the precautions and safety measures were taken. Vishal and Pradeep took at most care. A kayak as an additional safety measure was provided. Will definitely recommend their service.Written 5 December 2022
- I had the most wonderful two-week journey through India organized by spiritual India tours! The tour was very well planned, we had amazing accommodations, delicious food and the different local tour guides for the day trips were all very competent and friendly!
Our tour guide Raj from Spiritual India took very good care for us through out the whole journey and was always there to answer all our questions regarding India as well as to crack a joke.
I am so grateful for this amazing journey and I would definitely recommend traveling with Spiritual India! Thank you for everything!Written 4 December 2022