- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
River Rafting & Tubing • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Booked a taxi from Ram jhula to neer garh waterfall and back for 1000/- There is 30/- charge per person for entering waterfall area. It's easy to climb on first level. Water is clear and bridge is beautiful. There are eating places with Maggi, cold drinks and many chairs to sit around..Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- its awesome natural place,very calming and refreshing view,love to see it,best place for visit with friend and faimly,i enjoy very much hereWritten 24 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a super experience with them. They focused on safety and were great in dealing with us. They even let us outside the raft in calm watersWritten 24 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did last minute booking, it was an amazing experience. They have had all the safety gears. I think this team has best experience in less money of river Rafting.Written 28 November 2022
- Lovely experience, highly professional and well trained guides and kayakers. Staff is well mannered. I went with my wife and we enjoyed the rafting a lot.Written 29 November 2022
- Expensive but totally worth it! Excellent experience - wet suits to regulate body temperature, 2 Kayaks in their kayak which go alongside for safety and entertain with their moves. Comfortable ride to and fro their office. Superb staff - Praveen was out captain.
Worth if to Pay 300-500 extra bucks for your safety and experience.Written 29 November 2022
- Owner, guide as well as all staff was very humble and supportive. Rafting experience was excellent. Overall amazing rafting partners.Written 15 October 2022
- It was very nice experience with outbound adventures ....I was doing river rafting first time and they guided me well, took all precautions and made my first rafting memorable .... thank u gyus👌👌👍Written 27 November 2022
- It was my first time doing river rafting. I had a great time with Ankit and his crew. We did 16 km of rafting, and cliff jumps. It was super exciting.Written 1 November 2022
- Excellent expérience. Safe, professional and super nice staff. The owners made it very easy.
Great experience on this very special river. I recommandWritten 22 October 2022
- In my eyes, I will not be the one to give you a better deal
The bike you gave me was very nice and comfortableWritten 28 October 2022
- Beautiful guided walk with great views to Rishikesh and interesting informative discussion as an added bonus!Written 15 November 2022
- I was looking for an economical trip for 3 Dham. So I decided to rent a car. I searched and contacted several agents but the offer for 8 days is much higher. During this process, I met Shivani from India easy trip. She helps me organize a car within my budget. But what amazes me is that the car and the driver I had are much better than I expected.
The condition of the car is 5/5.
Driving ability was 5/5.
The service was 5/5.Written 14 October 2022
- Amazing experience(we did rafting via RedChillies Adventures).
This is once is lifetime experience and must not miss.Written 20 June 2022
- River rafting is must for the sports lovers.without rafting on the holy ganges trip to hrisikesh is incomplete.well trained men are there to look after youWritten 2 August 2022