- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Triveni Ghat is in the Centre of Rishikesh and Roaming around here in the morning and evening is soul searching as well as Aarti in the evening is so much pure n Divine simply worth Going to Triveni Ghat while in RishikeshWritten 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best experience ever wonderful place trekking part is good one .one of the hidden gem of Uttrakhand .Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the peaceful place to meditate and enjoy the calmness. We took a rented bike and travelled from Rishikesh to Vashisht Gufa. We have 2 caves one is Vashisht Gufa and the other one name Arundati Gufa on the name of his wife.Written 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked a taxi from Ram jhula to neer garh waterfall and back for 1000/- There is 30/- charge per person for entering waterfall area. It's easy to climb on first level. Water is clear and bridge is beautiful. There are eating places with Maggi, cold drinks and many chairs to sit around..Written 19 November 2022
- Good and long steel bridge crossing the Ganges. Enjoy excellent views and a breezy walk across the Ganges. Good spot in the middle to take pictures too.Written 9 October 2022
- This is the location of massive statues of Lord Vishnu and Hanuman and a perfect place to take some pictures. Do go into the ashram as well for a meditative walk in their gardens and take some pictures.Written 9 October 2022
- We were suggested this place bya friend who visited in 2020. This place is also known as Baba Kalikamliwala Ashram. It is on the east river bank of Ganga river.
believe me, we were flabbergasted with the place. We booked a fully furnished air conditioned one bedroom kitchen apartment after a lots of efforts. It has to be booked ONLINE ONLY and the decision makers are based out of Calcutta.
But, it was worth all the efforts.
You have to go to the canteen for your breakfast,lunch and dinner. Food is very economical.
The whole place is full of life.
Our flat no.316 was very close to River Ganga. hardly 100 mts.We attended Ganga aarti for all the seven days we stayed there.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO REST IN CLEANEST ENVIORNMENT, DO YOG EVERYDAY, AND HAVE A TIME OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST VIVIT THIS PLACE.
By the way, for young people who want to roam around to visit other attractions like Laxman Zula etc. 2 wheelers are available on rent. Rs 500 per day !!!!Written 11 April 2022
- The view of ganges from lakshman jhula is wonderful. I spend sometime in this bridge and see the surrounding areas.rishikesh lakshman jhula, well maintained and good hospitality.Written 30 August 2022
- I have just returned from an 8 day Refreshing Waterfall Hiking Yoga retreat at the Veda Yogashala in Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, and it has been an amazing experience! The yoga teaching, the wholesome food, the daily outings, and mostly the warmth and care of the Veda Yogashala team has been exceptional!
The two young teachers, Jay and Deepak, are the best yoga teachers that I have ever been taught by. Their knowledge, skill, expertise, patience and maturity is beyond anything I have experienced and I learned so much in the short period that I attended the Veda Yogashala.
With their guidance, I could stretch to levels that I had not imagined before, and became more confident in my practice. They have an extremely positive attitude, but at the same time, they can discern the individual’s limitations, and help to overcome them. Their expertise becomes apparent in the very first lesson, and they are always very polite and respectful. Thank-you both for the valuable teaching!
Other activities included visiting iconic places, waterfall hiking and river rafting. The lovely Jyothi patiently and skilfully took us around, guiding us to the key places. One of must-visit places is the Beatles Ashram, which shows the dedication of the earlier yogis and their disciples.
During the retreat we had tasty and wholesome food cooked by Kushal, who ensured we had variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I will certainly continue my practice with online sessions. Now I don’t want to learn with anybody else and I will make sure that I visit the Veda Yogashala every year.
I would urge anyone who wants to experience skilful and expert training to visit the Veda Yogashala in Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh.Written 30 October 2022
- Its amazing place for traveler visiting to rishikesh. Its one of the famous tourist attraction for spiritual holiday.Written 22 September 2020
- This place was, is and always remain as the main attraction of Rishikesh. A must visit site for every tourists or pilgrimage. Getting a room here is however very difficult, rooms are mostly free. We were anyway not interested to stay in free rooms. The khadi store outside Gita Bhavan was not that attractive.Written 27 May 2022
- We enjoyed our visit to this ashram. The architecture is immersed in the jungle and it’s is very interesting. Vero cool place to take pictures. Read a bit before going since there’s not much info on site. Just a couple of signs.
We found it a bit expensive for foreigners compared to the local’s rate.Written 3 November 2022
- its awesome natural place,very calming and refreshing view,love to see it,best place for visit with friend and faimly,i enjoy very much hereWritten 24 February 2020
- With the closure of Laxman Jhula this place has lost its popularity. We could not a get a view from the Jhula.Written 27 May 2022
- Visited here for the 1st time since it was guru purab .I always feel really positive n peaceful in gurdwara .We had
Langar Prasad the food was nice 👍
Written 12 November 2019