- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
River Rafting & Tubing • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- Triveni Ghat is in the Centre of Rishikesh and Roaming around here in the morning and evening is soul searching as well as Aarti in the evening is so much pure n Divine simply worth Going to Triveni Ghat while in RishikeshWritten 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best experience ever wonderful place trekking part is good one .one of the hidden gem of Uttrakhand .Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the peaceful place to meditate and enjoy the calmness. We took a rented bike and travelled from Rishikesh to Vashisht Gufa. We have 2 caves one is Vashisht Gufa and the other one name Arundati Gufa on the name of his wife.Written 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked a taxi from Ram jhula to neer garh waterfall and back for 1000/- There is 30/- charge per person for entering waterfall area. It's easy to climb on first level. Water is clear and bridge is beautiful. There are eating places with Maggi, cold drinks and many chairs to sit around..Written 19 November 2022
- Good and long steel bridge crossing the Ganges. Enjoy excellent views and a breezy walk across the Ganges. Good spot in the middle to take pictures too.Written 9 October 2022
- This is the location of massive statues of Lord Vishnu and Hanuman and a perfect place to take some pictures. Do go into the ashram as well for a meditative walk in their gardens and take some pictures.Written 9 October 2022
- We were suggested this place bya friend who visited in 2020. This place is also known as Baba Kalikamliwala Ashram. It is on the east river bank of Ganga river.
believe me, we were flabbergasted with the place. We booked a fully furnished air conditioned one bedroom kitchen apartment after a lots of efforts. It has to be booked ONLINE ONLY and the decision makers are based out of Calcutta.
But, it was worth all the efforts.
You have to go to the canteen for your breakfast,lunch and dinner. Food is very economical.
The whole place is full of life.
Our flat no.316 was very close to River Ganga. hardly 100 mts.We attended Ganga aarti for all the seven days we stayed there.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO REST IN CLEANEST ENVIORNMENT, DO YOG EVERYDAY, AND HAVE A TIME OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST VIVIT THIS PLACE.
By the way, for young people who want to roam around to visit other attractions like Laxman Zula etc. 2 wheelers are available on rent. Rs 500 per day !!!!Written 11 April 2022
- The view of ganges from lakshman jhula is wonderful. I spend sometime in this bridge and see the surrounding areas.rishikesh lakshman jhula, well maintained and good hospitality.Written 30 August 2022
- its awesome natural place,very calming and refreshing view,love to see it,best place for visit with friend and faimly,i enjoy very much hereWritten 24 February 2020
- With the closure of Laxman Jhula this place has lost its popularity. We could not a get a view from the Jhula.Written 27 May 2022
- One of the historic buildings in Rishikesh, close to Lakshman Jhula, many shops and restaurants close by.Written 27 November 2019
- It was wonderful experience in Ekam Yogashala in Rishikesh. I joined for 200 hours YTT course there and completed successfully. The school ambience and facilities they provided were simple awesome. I thankful to each and every teacher and learnt many things from them and the teaching methodology was super.
They provided 3 meals a day and very delicious.
I strongly recommend this school for YTT course.Written 6 November 2022
- Great place...great variety must visit pashmina world for variety of woolen stuff, perfumes and eyecatcher antique products.Written 10 October 2022
- Excellent work by sir ujjwal chamoli ji. He is a great teacher. The services also excellent by the hotel Ganga view.Written 10 July 2022
- How to say all the good that I think of Scorpion Handicrafts and Alok who is the soul of this shop and its team so delicious. I have known this store for several years now. And I enjoy all the creations offered. The welcome is incredibly warm. The products are different from what we find in other shops and always at the forefront of fashion. We often as yogis travelers share similar experiences when we come to do Training in Rishikesh and the majority of girls end up in this shop. Because it is a real breath of fresh air in our stay. I can only recommend you to visit and even if you don't want to buy something just go share a tea and a smile with Alok.Written 28 August 2022