- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- It is a must to experience the Gangga Aarti while you're in Rishikesh. It starts at 7 pm but if you want to get a great seat in front you should go early. There is an amazing feeling of calm and serenity at this temple. There will be children asking for money so if you intend to give, do bring small change as they don't share their bounty with others.Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best experience ever wonderful place trekking part is good one .one of the hidden gem of Uttrakhand .Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the peaceful place to meditate and enjoy the calmness. We took a rented bike and travelled from Rishikesh to Vashisht Gufa. We have 2 caves one is Vashisht Gufa and the other one name Arundati Gufa on the name of his wife.Written 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good and long steel bridge crossing the Ganges. Enjoy excellent views and a breezy walk across the Ganges. Good spot in the middle to take pictures too.Written 9 October 2022
- This is the location of massive statues of Lord Vishnu and Hanuman and a perfect place to take some pictures. Do go into the ashram as well for a meditative walk in their gardens and take some pictures.Written 9 October 2022
- We were suggested this place bya friend who visited in 2020. This place is also known as Baba Kalikamliwala Ashram. It is on the east river bank of Ganga river.
believe me, we were flabbergasted with the place. We booked a fully furnished air conditioned one bedroom kitchen apartment after a lots of efforts. It has to be booked ONLINE ONLY and the decision makers are based out of Calcutta.
But, it was worth all the efforts.
You have to go to the canteen for your breakfast,lunch and dinner. Food is very economical.
The whole place is full of life.
Our flat no.316 was very close to River Ganga. hardly 100 mts.We attended Ganga aarti for all the seven days we stayed there.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO REST IN CLEANEST ENVIORNMENT, DO YOG EVERYDAY, AND HAVE A TIME OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST VIVIT THIS PLACE.
By the way, for young people who want to roam around to visit other attractions like Laxman Zula etc. 2 wheelers are available on rent. Rs 500 per day !!!!Written 11 April 2022
- The view of ganges from lakshman jhula is wonderful. I spend sometime in this bridge and see the surrounding areas.rishikesh lakshman jhula, well maintained and good hospitality.Written 30 August 2022
- Its amazing place for traveler visiting to rishikesh. Its one of the famous tourist attraction for spiritual holiday.Written 22 September 2020
- This place was, is and always remain as the main attraction of Rishikesh. A must visit site for every tourists or pilgrimage. Getting a room here is however very difficult, rooms are mostly free. We were anyway not interested to stay in free rooms. The khadi store outside Gita Bhavan was not that attractive.Written 27 May 2022
- its awesome natural place,very calming and refreshing view,love to see it,best place for visit with friend and faimly,i enjoy very much hereWritten 24 February 2020
- With the closure of Laxman Jhula this place has lost its popularity. We could not a get a view from the Jhula.Written 27 May 2022
- Visited here for the 1st time since it was guru purab .I always feel really positive n peaceful in gurdwara .We had
Langar Prasad the food was nice 👍
Written 12 November 2019
- One of the historic buildings in Rishikesh, close to Lakshman Jhula, many shops and restaurants close by.Written 27 November 2019
- If you are looking for a spiritual place in silence, away from the busy and noisy streets of Rishikesh, this Shiva Temple and its surroundings are the right choice.Written 27 February 2020
- amazing place...close to Laxman Jhula ...a place where you can experience a beautiful Aarti with Sathya Sai Students, very sweet......I met a beautiful being there...and unconditional love ❤️ ....thank you Sai RamWritten 6 March 2020