River Rafting & Tubing • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great guys, customer service with safety is very clearly their focus.
They follow safety protocols to the tee, and also know how to make you have a good time. From the start you feel you are in good hands. Did the 16km rafting course... Would definitely recommend.
Few of the wet suits were ageing, could do with a few fresh ones, but did not bother us, plus I think it was still leaps and bounds above what I saw other service providers give their patrons.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My favourite part in the whole trip was going through the rapids and cliff jumping . It was an amazing experience with team white world .Thanks to team white world for providing this wonderful experience, hospitality and loveWritten 6 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have to say my experience rafting with Inbound has been marvellous, sensational and I am running out of adjectives. The guide Mukesh was highly knowledgeable and calm in the face of our shenanigans. The safety boat captain Ranbir was a treat with his good humour and last but most definitely not the least Ashish !!! The person who made it all possible and organised everything to the T with absolute attention to detail. Thank you team for making this memorable for usWritten 7 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience ,everyone can enjoy a lot in rafting ,water is very cold in Dec but enjoyable 🚣 🌬️Written 5 December 2022
- Really amazing! Kaly is an awesome dude who took care of everything and made sure we had a great time. Would 100% recommend taking a trip with Kaly and his crew- really great people!Written 3 December 2022
- We envoyed our trek with Arjun and the driver Kala, these four days were amazing. The guide is smily, he really wants that our journey was as much as comfortable as possible and always available, he is professional. We particularly recommend the Himalayen Travel agency that sincerely takes good care of clients.Written 1 March 2020
- Expeditions india is the best in the game. Immaculate planning , excellent attention to detail, cost effective , they leave no stones unturned to give us a great experience. Extremely patient and a world of experience in the rivers, I can vouch for the safety in the hands of Anvesh Thapa . Recommend this for everyone who want to try kayaking and raftingWritten 21 April 2022
- Team4adventure is the best in rishikesh to organize a thrilling and exciting whitewater kayaking adventure. They have the complete and best gear to offer full protection on the river. Their Crew is very skilled and very organized. I have been on many kayaking adventures with them and they offer the best value for money. Nobody can beat them in price and the quality of experience they offer.
I learned a lot from Dhoom Singh and Dev, the instructors, who offered me full support and guidance on the river.Written 19 March 2022
- The best team to raft with on river ganges. They run rafting/kayaking trips and expeditions. They have all the latest equipments. The team De N Ascent is the best i ever rafted with. They all are well trained, well behaved and knows their work pretty wellWritten 29 August 2017
- We can highly recommend Wet N Wild Explorations as a very professional rafting company and Tour Operator! My 13 year old son an I, having done rafting expeditions around the globe since 25 years, booked Wet N Wild for the 8-day Zanskar River Rafting Expedition. Our expectations were totally exceeded in terms of safety and service! Highly experienced and very friendly drivers & -raft-guides, latest rafting and camping equipment, excellent, fresh and very clean & healthy cooking during the expedition, good Hotel booking, all was just amazing! Thank you so much to that great adventure Guide team of Mr. Chotak Tsering for this fantastic time and hope to come back soon! Stephan Micke, General Manager from OTA- Outdoor Training Academy, SwitzerlandWritten 1 August 2018
- It was a wonderful experience there. We enjoyed a lot. We did the activities such as trekking, kayaking, bonfire, etc. And the most important thing about the Rewild India was that they offered the homemade food which was very tasty and hygienic. Team of Rewild India is very cooperative, they took very good care of us.Written 19 April 2020
- We had Dron as a driver and he was the best! Talking to Dron was a highlight of the experience. He sang with us in the car and answered all of our questions nicely.Written 2 December 2022
- Thank you very much ! It was such a nice moment ! The team was really professional and the landscape is beautifull !Written 20 April 2022
- Of the many adventure sport companies in Tapovan and other areas of Rishikesh, Sea Hawk provided us with the most reasonable rates and an enriching experience.
Ensuring our safety in the water, we were provided with proper equipment and a safety Kayak with a professional life guard rowing it.
Thanks to our guides Rakesh in the raft and Rohit in the kayak, it was an amazing experience. Looking forward to the next time! Thanks guys.Written 1 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Rishikesh
- These are the best places for kid-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Rishikesh:See more kayaking & canoeing for children in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor