- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Isha made beautiful henna art on my hands. Isha is a really sweet, creative and patient lady. The henna she used came out very dark bright colored. Even in the airplane home I got so many positive comments about my hands. Isha did a great job. Very much happy!!!Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good guidance and Helped in understanding our situation better. Its good to know about your stars for guidance in life.Written 13 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I complete 500h ytt at Maa Shakti Yog. I never imagined feeling so assisted and experience yoga on and out of the mat. The teachers are exceptional, and I think my practice and the way I teach are going in a direction that makes me happy and in a way I believe in. I’m follow in up on my classes with Sumit online.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mr.manish agrawal take personal care in tour and food also good. gadi and driver good condition and
frendly.Written 20 October 2019
- She is so super lovely and did it so good! Thank you! When I'm coming back to rishikesh, I will see you again!Written 10 February 2020
- Beautiful teachers, Beautiful yoga, and the most incredible setting up in the mountains - so peaceful, and quiet away from the rush of Rishikesh centre. The most perfect place to learn about Yoga!Written 4 October 2022
- Pushpa was such a good hindi teacher to me. I have been learning hindi by myself for two years and she managed to deal with the uncommon hindi skills I had.
She really cared for me trying to find the best group according to my level.
She made me improve my pronunciation and lighted up things I couldn't understand for such a long time.
Thanks to her I can finally make complexe sentences.
And the most important thing is that she gave me confidence with encouragements and greetings. She also made me understand more of indian culture.
She was so nice, carrying and involved to me and my willing of learning that I can only HARDLY recommend her !Written 22 March 2020
- I had the most deep experience with the Vipassana Meditation. 10 years ago i was introduced to Osho Meditation which was also part in this programm. I took vacation to go as deep as possible and wont be disturbed. I knew that silence wont be a problem but sitting could be one. The programm (which I had adapteda little) the group, the energy of Vishnu Ji, helped to go deep with no fear. Finishing the programm made me so strong and activated creativity, trust, i inspiration and bliss.
Thank you all for this journey. Ever grateful,Turiya.Written 14 June 2021