- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Triveni Ghat is in the Centre of Rishikesh and Roaming around here in the morning and evening is soul searching as well as Aarti in the evening is so much pure n Divine simply worth Going to Triveni Ghat while in RishikeshWritten 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our visit to this ashram. The architecture is immersed in the jungle and it’s is very interesting. Vero cool place to take pictures. Read a bit before going since there’s not much info on site. Just a couple of signs.
We found it a bit expensive for foreigners compared to the local’s rate.Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view of ganges from lakshman jhula is wonderful. I spend sometime in this bridge and see the surrounding areas.rishikesh lakshman jhula, well maintained and good hospitality.Written 30 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best experience ever wonderful place trekking part is good one .one of the hidden gem of Uttrakhand .Written 31 August 2022
- Its amazing place for traveler visiting to rishikesh. Its one of the famous tourist attraction for spiritual holiday.Written 22 September 2020
- Good and long steel bridge crossing the Ganges. Enjoy excellent views and a breezy walk across the Ganges. Good spot in the middle to take pictures too.Written 9 October 2022
- This is the location of massive statues of Lord Vishnu and Hanuman and a perfect place to take some pictures. Do go into the ashram as well for a meditative walk in their gardens and take some pictures.Written 9 October 2022
- If you are in Rishikesh and fan of Beatles ,then it is must to visit this ashram located at a 5 mins walk from parmarth niketan (back side).
The ashram is not functioning now but is opened for tourist .
Beatles stayed here for few years and made the album know as White album.Written 26 August 2021
- We were suggested this place bya friend who visited in 2020. This place is also known as Baba Kalikamliwala Ashram. It is on the east river bank of Ganga river.
believe me, we were flabbergasted with the place. We booked a fully furnished air conditioned one bedroom kitchen apartment after a lots of efforts. It has to be booked ONLINE ONLY and the decision makers are based out of Calcutta.
But, it was worth all the efforts.
You have to go to the canteen for your breakfast,lunch and dinner. Food is very economical.
The whole place is full of life.
Our flat no.316 was very close to River Ganga. hardly 100 mts.We attended Ganga aarti for all the seven days we stayed there.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO REST IN CLEANEST ENVIORNMENT, DO YOG EVERYDAY, AND HAVE A TIME OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST VIVIT THIS PLACE.
By the way, for young people who want to roam around to visit other attractions like Laxman Zula etc. 2 wheelers are available on rent. Rs 500 per day !!!!Written 11 April 2022
- This place was, is and always remain as the main attraction of Rishikesh. A must visit site for every tourists or pilgrimage. Getting a room here is however very difficult, rooms are mostly free. We were anyway not interested to stay in free rooms. The khadi store outside Gita Bhavan was not that attractive.Written 27 May 2022
- Visited here for the 1st time since it was guru purab .I always feel really positive n peaceful in gurdwara .We had
Langar Prasad the food was nice 👍
Written 12 November 2019
- With the closure of Laxman Jhula this place has lost its popularity. We could not a get a view from the Jhula.Written 27 May 2022
- If you are looking for a spiritual place in silence, away from the busy and noisy streets of Rishikesh, this Shiva Temple and its surroundings are the right choice.Written 27 February 2020
- One of the historic buildings in Rishikesh, close to Lakshman Jhula, many shops and restaurants close by.Written 27 November 2019
- Basic rooms, great location. Best location if unable to stay at the Sivananda ashram.There is a wide variety of rooms at this place. All of them are clean and sparsely furnished with hard cotton pads as mattresses. Prices vary from six hundred to over two thousand rupees per night depending on whether you want private bath , shower , air conditioning , river view. Unfortunately the staff is hard to pin down on prices and room availability. They regularly move people around. They lock the gates in so you cannot get out before 6 AM.. The estimate classes are very popular. I had room 105 which had a Riverview, balcony and a private bath for 650 per Night. AC was not necessary in October. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Virtually all of the guests are Westerners.Written 12 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Rishikesh
- These are the best places for couples seeking sights & landmarks in Rishikesh:See more sights & landmarks for couples in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor