Lessons & Workshops • Cooking Classes
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We had the best day learning how to cook 3 different curries, rice, pakora and chapatis plus chai tea!
They are so knowledgeable and it was really interesting to learn all about spices and how they work together and to help with things like digestive issues.
Obviously we got to it eat and it was amazing! One of the best meals I’ve had in India and there was so much food - we left totally stuffed!Written 11 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was so beautiful, met amazing people, teachers were great and a lot of healing experiences. Highly recommended! A lot of classes and discipline is needed.. will go back into my regular life feeling empowered.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had such a beautiful experience at Real Happiness. The food, the teachings, the rituals and the adventure outside of the place was so insightful and wonderful! I would do it all again. The staff helped me so much at my time of need and made me feel at home. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is seeking a new spiritual experience. I did the meditation course for 2 weeks and I learned so much. Thanks again 🙏Written 30 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best place for one one retreat, hospitality and Love of Maa Gyan 💕. Genuine seekers become finders here. Indescribable experience.Written 8 July 2021
- Loved our visit to the mesmerizing mountains..caution...don't leave your soul up there...Yogi Vimal and Elena were amazing and very passionate about their job..Never realized how time flewReview of: Om Sampoorn YogaWritten 26 September 2021I'm really grateful for this expirience.
There are really good yoga teachers in this school.
My expirience with Spanish course was nice, translators are very good and you can perfectly understand all your classes. In a month I could feel like a big family.
Thanks a lot.
Namaste 🙏Written 20 November 2019I am so glad that I chose to do my 200hr YTT with Shara & Sachin at Suddha Anand Yogshala in Varkala. They are both incredible teachers & I have learnt so much from them, you really feel their passion for yoga and it is very inspiring! I felt so welcome from the moment I arrived, the ashram is a lovely peaceful place, perfect for the YTT. I would definitely recommend this school for those considering the course.
Thank you Shara & Sachin for an amazing, transforming, inspirational & motivational month! Namaste, Charlotte C xWritten 20 December 2016I must say that this music teacher it’s been one of my best teachers ever. Kind, fun, very knowledgeable about music. She is patient and my voice changed for the better since I was able to learn how not to injure my self.
I recommend this teacher with all my heart! She knows her craft.Written 2 February 2022Having yoga nidra included in our hotel stay was such a lovely bonus. It set the tone for our walk to the Aarti.Written 22 April 2018I arranged the evening as a surprise for my friend's birthday. I was overwhelmed by the warmth of Amit and his family. We felt the whole evening was a genuine Indian experience with lovely people. We sampled gorgeous Indian food, such fun Bollywood dancing, Henna painting, dressing in Saris and learned about the local culture. Amit made us feel like we had been friends for years and nothing was too much. To top it off, they made a suprise birthday cake, which was so amazing I could have cried. Would absolutely recommend this experience.Written 10 June 2017my experience at AYM Ayurveda was excellent. i had 14 days panchakarma to reduce weight and to rejuvenate and it really works. i dropped 5 kg weight during my treatment. the center is clean, spacious and welcoming. staff is very helpful and skilled.Written 4 June 2019Stumbled upon this place one evening while walking the back small streets around the Parmarth Niketan area.
The place is a one stop shop for wellness for sure. Not only did we enjoy the most amazing pamper session, a therapeutic massage as well as a pedicure. We also signed up for some of the many courses they have to offer. Our learning sessions with Mr Mahir sir were empowering. He made the sessions interesting and kept us engaged.... definitely more practical than theory .... therefore giving us more confidence to go out and practice on our own.
I would recommend this place to anyone visiting or already in the area who is looking to learn alternative healing therapies such as Reiki, NLP, frequency healing, belly button healing and many more. While there, also get your aura reading and chakra scanning done ..... it's FREE !!Written 28 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Rishikesh
- These are the best places for budget-friendly lessons & workshops in Rishikesh:See more budget-friendly lessons & workshops in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor