- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 120
What travellers are saying
- A place to stop thinking, and realize we are already living. An amazing experience, as it is one you bring with you.Written 24 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was wonderful experience in Ekam Yogashala in Rishikesh. I joined for 200 hours YTT course there and completed successfully. The school ambience and facilities they provided were simple awesome. I thankful to each and every teacher and learnt many things from them and the teaching methodology was super.
They provided 3 meals a day and very delicious.
I strongly recommend this school for YTT course.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a wonderful experience doing my 200hrs YYT at Vinyasa Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh. The course is well structured with asana classes as well as alignment, anatomy, meditation and philosophy. The staff and the teachers are extremely friendly and helpful.
I truly got the most out of this month and I would highly recommend it to everyone!!Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing experience!
If you are looking to deepen your understanding of Yoga and not only the asana part, then doing the 200 hour course here is highly recommended.
The teachers have so much knowledge which is parted with you freely, there is vast ocean of information that you can gather.
There's great importance on the other aspects of Yoga, which is amazing, as most of the time the focus is purely on asanas.
The course is intense, early starts and a day full of classes, though there are enough break periods too which allow you to self reflect and rest.
The school takes care of the food and ensures that there is nutrious and plenty food available to ensure that you get the most out of your asana practice.
Rooms are simple, but then again, Yoga is about simplicity, though they are clean and meet the basic needs. WiFi is available pretty much throughout the school, which allows you to keep in touch with the outside world.
I truly believe that the school has some of the best teachers around in Rishikesh.
I found the theory classes really added to my physical asana practices, as anatomy and alignment really went into the details of the postures, especially in order to avoid injury and the instructions you are normally given in asana practice make a lot of sense now.
The course all in all will definitely help anyone that has been practicing and wants to improve their practice and even those that want to start teaching.
Thank you guys for an amazing experience.Written 25 November 2022
- It was so beautiful, met amazing people, teachers were great and a lot of healing experiences. Highly recommended! A lot of classes and discipline is needed.. will go back into my regular life feeling empowered.Written 26 November 2022
- Staff is good. Treatment may be better although I came for short time of 3 Days. Anyways I have been suggested to plan for long periods for better benefits.
Overall good.Written 6 November 2022
- I am really happy that I started my quest to understand myself at our shala (Rishikesh Yogis)! I went through a wonderful experience of learning yoga, getting to know myself, regulating my emotions, and, most importantly, unlearning things.
Philosophy with Parveen Sir was such a journey! Every single word in the class has depth in it. I used to eagerly wait for Bhajan by Sir and Naman. Bhajan had such a profound effect on me that I am at a loss for words. The yoga and philosophy sessions I took from Parveen Sir definitely changed my perspective. I am grateful to Ritesh and Raj for their efforts to help us to understand everything about planes and alignments in such a short span! Uttam's meditation class is all you need to end your day! He plays the role of catalyst in students' life. He is always encouraging students to perform at their highest level.
Overall, it was an eye-opening journey for me. I would definitely recommend this Yoga shala for 200 hours TTC.Written 2 November 2022
- We spent one month at this place and must say that from the very first minute till the very last minute, everything was absolutely perfect and amazing. The teaching is excellent, the food is amazing, the staff is super helpful and friendly, the rooms are good, location of the school is great, more than anything the vibe of this place is amazing. if you are planning for a TTC course or for drop in classes then Rishikul Yogshala is the place I would highly highly recommend. We made some friends for life here. Not to forget, Bipin sir, the principal of the school is not only a great teacher but also an amazing person. Every things that were taught to us will help us improve in right direction.Written 26 October 2021
- yoga school
highly recommend this school. I had the most amazing experience with them while doing course in Rishikesh. Teachers are very professional and
Accommodation is so good. I improved my yoga practice nd gained more confidence on my teaching. They motivated me and helped me. They taught me the benefits of yoga and how the alignments and regular practice have to be. If you are keen to learn, good energy , friendly environment to relax and work hard on developing yourself, then this school good is for you.Written 29 May 2021
- The experience we should all have at least once in our lives .
I feel a huge urge to share how stunning I feel after this immersion of taking care of myself and also the other.
I came looking to be with myself and to know myself better but I discovered that taking care of myself and having respect for my body and for what it tries to tell me many times but I couldn't hear because of the hustle and bustle that is my life and mind.
Thanks a lot to teacher Vini for all his love for yoga and for sharing everything with us in such an easy to trust way. Thanks to Mitra for dedicating his time and joy to help, to my dear Riluu who is a hurricane with so much energy and has a big heart, to Kiki for being attentive to everyone, to Ashish for being so approachable and enjoying sharing conversations, to Shuban for doing the most amazing backstage work ever and to the cooks for allowing me to have the best and most suitable food during all these days.
But a special thank you to the whole group that shared this experience with me, you are all very special and proof that Language doesn't matter Love is universal. I will keep you forever in my heart.
thank you.Written 8 October 2022
- If you are looking for a genuine experience in India and want to learn more about the ancient tradition of yoga, this is the place to be.
The amazing food, the lectures, the yoga classes, the energy of mother Ganga, all combined will make you fell like connected with this sacred land of Rishikesh.Written 23 November 2022
- Excellent work by sir ujjwal chamoli ji. He is a great teacher. The services also excellent by the hotel Ganga view.Written 10 July 2022
- I absolutely love it. The teachers are great and the ambience is very serene. Great way to start the day. It has made me much fit and flexible, mentally I feel much fresher, calmer and focused.Written 24 November 2022
- I have done 200 hr yoga Teacher Training in Rishikul.. It's was so good experience .. it's changed my way of life style only...really! It's worthy to join yoga training class in Rishikul..Written 4 August 2022
- I had the most amazing month at the samadhi kundalini Ashram, the teachers are incredibly knowledgeable, so kind and so inspiring! The whole team gifted us such an beautiful expirience, we felt like a big family. The program is tough, and it is a lot of information to digest, it pushes your bounderies on a mental, physical and emotional level and helps you develop in a safe and effective way. Be aware to take warm clothes if you will be here Dezember-february. I am very excited to start the 300h course this January!Written 29 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Rishikesh
- These are the best places for kid-friendly yoga & pilates in Rishikesh:See more yoga & pilates for children in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking yoga & pilates in Rishikesh:See more yoga & pilates for couples in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking yoga & pilates in Rishikesh:See more yoga & pilates for groups in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor