- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 146
What travellers are saying
- Wonderful experience Amazing price and they were able to accommodate me quickly without a prior appointment, body polish was great and left my skin feeling soft and smooth..Written 5 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s our regular when we r in rishikesh! The deep tissue combination we got is such a reco! Infact ask the guy what he would suggest incase you have an issue like I had a stiff back! It works’ totally!Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing experience!
If you are looking to deepen your understanding of Yoga and not only the asana part, then doing the 200 hour course here is highly recommended.
The teachers have so much knowledge which is parted with you freely, there is vast ocean of information that you can gather.
There's great importance on the other aspects of Yoga, which is amazing, as most of the time the focus is purely on asanas.
The course is intense, early starts and a day full of classes, though there are enough break periods too which allow you to self reflect and rest.
The school takes care of the food and ensures that there is nutrious and plenty food available to ensure that you get the most out of your asana practice.
Rooms are simple, but then again, Yoga is about simplicity, though they are clean and meet the basic needs. WiFi is available pretty much throughout the school, which allows you to keep in touch with the outside world.
I truly believe that the school has some of the best teachers around in Rishikesh.
I found the theory classes really added to my physical asana practices, as anatomy and alignment really went into the details of the postures, especially in order to avoid injury and the instructions you are normally given in asana practice make a lot of sense now.
The course all in all will definitely help anyone that has been practicing and wants to improve their practice and even those that want to start teaching.
Thank you guys for an amazing experience.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good experience and enjoyed a lot with the staff and the treatment process it also very fantastic.
The doctor and staff, they are very good in terms of behaviour and therapies and over all everything.
I would recommend everyone to visit once.Written 3 December 2022
- Sunil uses a magical combination of yoga psychology, intuitive wisdom and breathwork to guide you to the roots of any issue, break negative patterns and help you see things from a new perspective. I’d highly recommend him.Written 6 December 2022
- Jay is managing this place very well. I had the impression that he is quite an honest, reliable, very friendly guy. I did the 7 days ayurveda massage course with Harish. He was very keen on teaching me - he repeated the many movements often, and was eager that I remembered them.Written 16 September 2022
- I had a wonderful experience doing my 200hrs YYT at Vinyasa Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh. The course is well structured with asana classes as well as alignment, anatomy, meditation and philosophy. The staff and the teachers are extremely friendly and helpful.
I truly got the most out of this month and I would highly recommend it to everyone!!Written 7 November 2022
- It was wonderful experience in Ekam Yogashala in Rishikesh. I joined for 200 hours YTT course there and completed successfully. The school ambience and facilities they provided were simple awesome. I thankful to each and every teacher and learnt many things from them and the teaching methodology was super.
They provided 3 meals a day and very delicious.
I strongly recommend this school for YTT course.Written 6 November 2022
- Such a lovely energy here. I loved being in the garden on the little swing and enjoying the sunshine. The staff are so welcoming, and Amrit (the owner and Ayurvedic doctor) is so joyful and fun.Written 5 December 2022
- The training is masterfully organized, and designed to make students very familiar with Astanga Yoga & Meditation.It was an amazing experience.
The location, beautiful surroundings, food, atmosphere were amazing. Anu & Sony are not only naturally gifted and highly experienced teachers, they are also very friendly and caring. The meditation teacher, by Sarvottam Ji was incredibly helpful, and his different techniques unfolded nicely for us to understand meditation in a better way
”I have learnt so much from the meditation classes and the yoga. The evening talks on the philosophy of yoga were also very educational.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude for being taught by them. How could one ask for more than teachers who have dedicated their lives fully to what they teach? Words alone cannot describe what I have learned from them about teaching. The training is masterfully organized, and designed to make students very familiar with Astanga Yoga and Meditation with many different heartfelt Mantras and Vajan.
What makes this course unique is its clarity of content, dynamic joyful energetic teachers, and its origins in the teachings. Truly a Joy to be a part of this journey.Written 28 June 2022
- Excellent work by sir ujjwal chamoli ji. He is a great teacher. The services also excellent by the hotel Ganga view.Written 10 July 2022
- It was so beautiful, met amazing people, teachers were great and a lot of healing experiences. Highly recommended! A lot of classes and discipline is needed.. will go back into my regular life feeling empowered.Written 26 November 2022
- I am really happy that I started my quest to understand myself at our shala (Rishikesh Yogis)! I went through a wonderful experience of learning yoga, getting to know myself, regulating my emotions, and, most importantly, unlearning things.
Philosophy with Parveen Sir was such a journey! Every single word in the class has depth in it. I used to eagerly wait for Bhajan by Sir and Naman. Bhajan had such a profound effect on me that I am at a loss for words. The yoga and philosophy sessions I took from Parveen Sir definitely changed my perspective. I am grateful to Ritesh and Raj for their efforts to help us to understand everything about planes and alignments in such a short span! Uttam's meditation class is all you need to end your day! He plays the role of catalyst in students' life. He is always encouraging students to perform at their highest level.
Overall, it was an eye-opening journey for me. I would definitely recommend this Yoga shala for 200 hours TTC.Written 2 November 2022
- Best massage I've ever had! This place is very clean, neat and tidy and so serene. Very nice, highly skilled professional staff and it's in a great easily accessible location. I would definately recommend you come here and ask for Mona. The best healing therapy to reward yourself with after the last 2 stressful years of lockdowns!!Written 3 December 2022
- I’ve recently completed my yoga teacher training at Om Shanti Om Yoga and it was the most magical month of my life. It exceeded any expectations that I had. It has the most family feel to it and the love and joy spreads through to everyone who attends the course. The quality of the teaching was extremely high and their knowledge and enjoyment of teaching really shines through. The rooms were perfect with a massive bed and very clean. The ashram staff were fantastic, cooked amazing food and were super helpful if anything was needed. You will leave Om Shanti feeling amazing, knowledgable and happier than ever before. I was a solo female traveler and felt completely safe. Overall, I couldn’t have picked a better place to do my teacher training. Om Shanti Om Yoga is the best in Rishikesh and I feel so lucky to have been taught by so many amazing people.Written 4 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Rishikesh
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Rishikesh:See more spas & wellness for children in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor