Popular things to do
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Hiking Tours
- Bus Tours
- Sports Camps & Clinics
- 4WD Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Private Day Trips
- Historical Tours
- Walking Tours
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sporting Events
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Family Friendly
Top Attractions in Rishikesh
What travellers are saying
- Triveni Ghat is situated bank of the holy river Ganges. This scared ghat used for bath for most of pilgrims. This point id sangham of three important rivers namely Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During Summers Neergarh waterfalls is a narrow falls dropping in a plunge pool. It's wonderful to have a bath in the cool water pool. It can be reached by Trek climbing for 20 mins. The uphill Trek is tiresome but you forget it once you experience the serenity of the place & enjoy the dip.Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mostly a ruin, but much of the White Album was written here. Many little meditation huts which postdate the Beatles, but you can still walk through the bungalows they stayed in. Now managed by the govt as part of Rajaji Tiger Reserve. Entry fee of Rs 600 for foreigners, 150 for Indians is steep by local standards. There is a small cafe and photo gallery. It's a bit of a walk from town, so you might want to take a taxi and ask them to wait for you while you visitWritten 19 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view of ganges from lakshman jhula is wonderful. I spend sometime in this bridge and see the surrounding areas.rishikesh lakshman jhula, well maintained and good hospitality.Written 30 August 2022
- best experience ever wonderful place trekking part is good one .one of the hidden gem of Uttrakhand .Written 31 August 2022
- Its amazing place for traveler visiting to rishikesh. Its one of the famous tourist attraction for spiritual holiday.Written 22 September 2020
- One of the peaceful place to meditate and enjoy the calmness. We took a rented bike and travelled from Rishikesh to Vashisht Gufa. We have 2 caves one is Vashisht Gufa and the other one name Arundati Gufa on the name of his wife.Written 13 June 2022
- Now main connecting bridge across the Ganga river as Laxman Jhula is under repair. Always remain crowded . Local authorities should take care that no vehicle should be allowed on this narrow bridge but still lot of bikers go through this bridge which is dangerous for the air suspended bridge.Written 26 August 2022
- its awesome natural place,very calming and refreshing view,love to see it,best place for visit with friend and faimly,i enjoy very much hereWritten 24 February 2020
- No words can explain the feeling.
No words can describe the view.
Awesome awesome awesome.
Jai Ganga maaWritten 18 August 2022
- If you are in Rishikesh and fan of Beatles ,then it is must to visit this ashram located at a 5 mins walk from parmarth niketan (back side).
The ashram is not functioning now but is opened for tourist .
Beatles stayed here for few years and made the album know as White album.Written 26 August 2021
- We were suggested this place bya friend who visited in 2020. This place is also known as Baba Kalikamliwala Ashram. It is on the east river bank of Ganga river.
believe me, we were flabbergasted with the place. We booked a fully furnished air conditioned one bedroom kitchen apartment after a lots of efforts. It has to be booked ONLINE ONLY and the decision makers are based out of Calcutta.
But, it was worth all the efforts.
You have to go to the canteen for your breakfast,lunch and dinner. Food is very economical.
The whole place is full of life.
Our flat no.316 was very close to River Ganga. hardly 100 mts.We attended Ganga aarti for all the seven days we stayed there.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO REST IN CLEANEST ENVIORNMENT, DO YOG EVERYDAY, AND HAVE A TIME OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST VIVIT THIS PLACE.
By the way, for young people who want to roam around to visit other attractions like Laxman Zula etc. 2 wheelers are available on rent. Rs 500 per day !!!!Written 11 April 2022
- This place was, is and always remain as the main attraction of Rishikesh. A must visit site for every tourists or pilgrimage. Getting a room here is however very difficult, rooms are mostly free. We were anyway not interested to stay in free rooms. The khadi store outside Gita Bhavan was not that attractive.Written 27 May 2022
- Visited here for the 1st time since it was guru purab .I always feel really positive n peaceful in gurdwara .We had
Langar Prasad the food was nice 👍
Written 12 November 2019
- With the closure of Laxman Jhula this place has lost its popularity. We could not a get a view from the Jhula.Written 27 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Rishikesh
- The best day trips from Rishikesh according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Day Tour to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi (A/C Car)
- Private Rishikesh and Haridwar Tour from Delhi
- Rishikesh Haridwar Same Day Tour from Delhi
- Haridwar and Rishikesh Full-Day Tour
- Explore Short Getaway around Delhi (Private Guided DayTrip from Delhi by AC Car)