- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We went here because it was HOT outside. I would go there again it was good that it was indoors because at one point it started raining.
First we went on the lazy river. I liked how it had waves which added to its enjoyment. I could have gone on that all day.
Next we went on a water slide. These were fun.
There is a portion of the slides which are dark. My suggestion is to avoid these with young kids ages 1-5 .
We enjoyed the blue slide best. It was fast!
We also liked the basketball hopes and rock walls.
I would highly recommend this water parkWritten 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came to Jay Peak for a training conference but got to bring the family. Nice conference area with great attending staff. The location is lovely, only 10 minutes from Quebec. There are a lot of things to do here like skiing, arcade, concerts, restaurants, ice rink, and of course the indoor water park. The suites are pretty nice having full kitchens as ample space. The breakfast and lunches (included in our package I think) were very good. It was a great place to have a conference and the whole family had a wonderful time. Would love to go back and ski some time.Written 8 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The golf course at Jay Peak is rated (by Golf Digest) as the #2 golf course in Vermont. Apparently, this is the first review of the course. Trip Advisor will not allow a review separate from the resort, but it is a public course and you do not have to stay at the resort to play it. This difficult course has well maintained fairways and tricky greens (Supposedly, everything breaks away from the mountain) Each hole is beautiful but they all start to look the same after a while. Many forced carries and elevation changes. You will lose some golf balls.Written 2 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great meal. Husband had the burger, said it was excellent. I had the vegan burrito bowl and it too was excellent. We went to the Taiga Spa first for massage. Everyone was friendly, great customer service. We will be back!Written 27 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Jay
- The most popular things to do in Jay with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Jay on Tripadvisor
Jay Attractions Information