- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We have just spent 3 days at the Pump House. Everybody in our family (kids 8, 7 and 4) had a blast. The waterpark is small but fun. We will be back.Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came to Jay Peak for a training conference but got to bring the family. Nice conference area with great attending staff. The location is lovely, only 10 minutes from Quebec. There are a lot of things to do here like skiing, arcade, concerts, restaurants, ice rink, and of course the indoor water park. The suites are pretty nice having full kitchens as ample space. The breakfast and lunches (included in our package I think) were very good. It was a great place to have a conference and the whole family had a wonderful time. Would love to go back and ski some time.Written 8 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The golf course at Jay Peak is rated (by Golf Digest) as the #2 golf course in Vermont. Apparently, this is the first review of the course. Trip Advisor will not allow a review separate from the resort, but it is a public course and you do not have to stay at the resort to play it. This difficult course has well maintained fairways and tricky greens (Supposedly, everything breaks away from the mountain) Each hole is beautiful but they all start to look the same after a while. Many forced carries and elevation changes. You will lose some golf balls.Written 2 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great spot for apres ski and lunch. Menu is a little eccentric. Ie. duck on poutine. Unfortunately no nachos but they do have decent selection but most food here is quite bland. The cauliflower and chick pea appy is good - tasty but more of a meal than appy.
Service is good. Drinks are good. Atmosphere is fun and chill.Written 9 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Jay
- The most popular things to do in Jay with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Jay on Tripadvisor