- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing! The closest you will ever gets to bats at a bat flight they flew within 3 ft of our heads, which for me is a plus! Honestly the $12 per person is nothing for what you get in return.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 15 year old son found this gem and I am so grateful! He and I had a wonderful time and we will be back next year. From the beautiful trees, the clear, cool water swimming hole, to the hidden staircase, paddle boarding the river, the limited number of guest, the rules to insure a pleasant experience for all, the gracious owner, his sweet dog and lovely daughter. I didn’t want to leave!Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Happy Hollow's staff are always super friendly and helpful to make this wonderful river and float even better! Our family loves going to this place and will continue to go in the future. We always like doing 2 float trips with lunch in between. Great shady place with picnic tables and gorgeous views of the river. Have fun!!!Written 23 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We're very quick service and gave great estimates as to river speed and timing to return. Very personal approach and helpful with personal needs.Written 22 August 2016
- My son rented a Kayak from here. The staff are nice and friendly. The rental price is a good value, but the deposit is kinda of high. However, i get it and paid it with no problem.Written 27 August 2020
- From the passing highway, My family saw a deep water hole that would be worth to pay 50$ for a day of fun. We made a choice to go since there was. Giant slide we saw kids jumping off. We got there to the water ready to play on the slide. The slide was borded up at the top. Kids were using a chair to shimmy up the side to run up the slide and slide down. It was a let down and we decided to cut the visit in 1/2 since the slide was closed.
The employees at the office was super informative and nice. Since we got a day pass and had a handicapped adult they offered to give him a ride to the water instead of walking.Written 7 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Concan
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Concan:See more tours for children in Concan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Concan:See more tours for groups in Concan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Concan:See more budget-friendly tours in Concan on Tripadvisor