- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Strenuous hiking or lazily sitting in a pristine river, both are wonderful.
One thing I will do next time is make sure I bring trail shoes or hiking boots. Tennis shoes did not have the grip I needed for some of the more challenging trails.
The cabin was comfortable and the historical relevance was really interesting. I have always stayed at Neal's lodges, but even with the park filled to capacity, it was easy to find quiet places.
I really couldn't believe the number of fascinating animals I saw up close. Truly awe inspiring. I've been looking them up since I got back.
I will always choose Garner State Park moving forward.Written 12 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a very unique experience, my family really enjoyed it! The bat facts were interesting too, we learned new things about bats!Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing! The closest you will ever gets to bats at a bat flight they flew within 3 ft of our heads, which for me is a plus! Honestly the $12 per person is nothing for what you get in return.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 15 year old son found this gem and I am so grateful! He and I had a wonderful time and we will be back next year. From the beautiful trees, the clear, cool water swimming hole, to the hidden staircase, paddle boarding the river, the limited number of guest, the rules to insure a pleasant experience for all, the gracious owner, his sweet dog and lovely daughter. I didn’t want to leave!Written 26 July 2022
- Happy Hollow's staff are always super friendly and helpful to make this wonderful river and float even better! Our family loves going to this place and will continue to go in the future. We always like doing 2 float trips with lunch in between. Great shady place with picnic tables and gorgeous views of the river. Have fun!!!Written 23 June 2021
- Excellent personalized service! Nice store to do a little shopping then down to the SUPER helpful and attentive college guys working the tubes/van drives. Made sure we all had the right tube to fit fully aired, etc. Even gave us their cell for a pickup when we were done.
We had a great four hour float down the Frío then texted them when we got out-but they were already there waiting to load us up! Took our tubes even our ice chest! No waiting to fill the giant bus w/the guys next door. Will recommend them to anyone and be coming back again for sure!
Josh’s was the best customer service we’ve ever had on the river!Written 23 July 2021
- We're very quick service and gave great estimates as to river speed and timing to return. Very personal approach and helpful with personal needs.Written 22 August 2016
- I was looking for gifts for our dog sitters. I shopped here and found something that didn’t have Garner State Park on it.Written 23 November 2020
- Very handy store just off the river. Great/friendly staff and has many camping essentials, a few RV essentials, and a very good and wide selection of swimwear/apparel and footwear, ice, firewood, and office of Seven Bluff Cabins & RV Resort, which is AWESOME!Written 3 February 2021
- Good sound system, nice bar & outdoor seating area. Decent beer choices. Fun times at the Rio Frio Festival. A few to many kids under 18 but good clean fun.Written 19 March 2016
- My son rented a Kayak from here. The staff are nice and friendly. The rental price is a good value, but the deposit is kinda of high. However, i get it and paid it with no problem.Written 27 August 2020
- Good course for area. We played mid week and very few people playing. Bunkers need maintenance but overall a good course. Beautiful scenery as you play and you are able to see deer in the trees on sides of course. A couple of the holes were challenging.Written 3 July 2020
- From the passing highway, My family saw a deep water hole that would be worth to pay 50$ for a day of fun. We made a choice to go since there was. Giant slide we saw kids jumping off. We got there to the water ready to play on the slide. The slide was borded up at the top. Kids were using a chair to shimmy up the side to run up the slide and slide down. It was a let down and we decided to cut the visit in 1/2 since the slide was closed.
The employees at the office was super informative and nice. Since we got a day pass and had a handicapped adult they offered to give him a ride to the water instead of walking.Written 7 August 2019
- This is a 9 hole putt putt course which you get to play twice. We always enjoy stopping here for a quick round of golf. Easy to get to and not crowded. Just good family fun!Written 24 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Concan
- The best outdoor activities in Concan according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Concan on Tripadvisor