- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
30 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The park provides a decent walk quite spaces not that busy when we were there fairly flat with only a couple of hilly bits towards the other side plenty of free parking.Written 15 July 2022
- Beautiful place for all categories and for everyone. Walking is easy not need special shoes (hacking boots) . parking it’s free. Have nice shop with lots of catholic ornaments and presents for love one. Sure I will backWritten 25 July 2022
- We travelled down from Aberdeen, we may as well have stayed local to Aberdeen and went to Codonas! For the fact this place has always advertised it'self as "Scotland' theme park" there was no wow, indeed my daughter (age 14) and her friend were bored within 40 mins of arriving. I then spent the remainder of the time having to spend out on the slot machines to make up for the fact they were bored. Luckily only paid £29 for an all day wrist band (buy one get one half price) though spend closer on £40 on the slot machines. Did enjoy the food in Giuseppe's cafe and was grateful to be able to charge my mobile up, fairly decently priced food. Would not come back to M&Ds and very unlikely to recommend.Written 5 August 2022
- Lovely selection of animals with a bit of information about them. The place is a bit small but will entertain any child. Me and my boyfriend had a good time.Written 18 May 2022
- Venue clean and easily accessible and clear from the road only negative would be the car park is far too small for eventsWritten 20 June 2022
- Really enjoyed the two days in Motherwell for the Baptist Union of Scotland annual assembly. Special as it was the 150th anniversary. Facilities and general catering were fine. But the Friday night meal was absolutely excellent. Some 300 eating but the whole thing went really smoothly and the food itself was excellent.Written 2 November 2019
- There are lots of lovely paths and short walks around Dalzell Estate. We come here frequently and always enjoy a lovely walk.
Some information boards around too which is a nice addition.Written 10 April 2021
- Library staff very helpful and pleasant too. The cafe in the library is nice too, Soup is lovely also the coffeeWritten 29 August 2017
- Although small in terms of a museum, the 360 degree view from the top is quite something.
The young man on the front desk was very helpful and knowledgeable.Written 10 September 2019
- We tend to go to most home games. Our eldestnis 9 and has embraced Motherwell as 'his team' tough for me as I'm an Evertonian. That said a three hour drive to watch the toffees is probably overshadowed by the ease of driving 15 mins, parking pretty much outside and enjoying a decent (sometimes) game of football. Only downside, needs more atmosphere.Written 4 February 2018
- came here for lunch with my son , mum and my sister and her kids we had a lovely meal, i had the beef fahitas they were so nice and tasty would defo come backWritten 13 August 2019
- It’s a great place for a long or short walks, u can see the wildlife and mayb a few ghosts on the way round. It has a car park and some parking spots. It’s ideal for all ages, great in autumn to collect conkers. Recommend to walk round it can lead u to Strathclyde park, Hamilton, muirhouse, plan before u go as u can get mixed up in routes..Written 18 August 2019
- Staff looked after us during the night. Great food and drinks. Fun, friendly club with great facilities.Written 15 July 2022
- Visited today with family.Food excellent and staff really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it.Written 5 November 2019
- I attended the New Century Bar for a high school reunion and must say we enjoyed a great day. The staff were so obliging and helpful and the bar food was delicious with great portions. Beautiful bar area with immaculate facilities. Cannot praise the hosts enough for their great service. Look forward to a return visitWritten 3 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Motherwell
- The best outdoor activities in Motherwell according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Motherwell on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Motherwell with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Strathclyde Country Park
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes, Carfin Grotto
- Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility
- Motherwell Theatre and Concert Hall
- North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre