Admission tickets from ₹3,344.14
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Went to The Broad Chare with my husband 2 sons and their girlfriends.
You cannot go wrong in The Broad Chare, the food is always good. I had potted shrimps on toast it was lovely. For my main I had Pork chop I like to have pork when I go out as I cannot cook it at home it always ends up over done, it was lovely. My sons and husband had oysters to start which they love - yuk not for me. My husband had cod and sons both had steak. The girlfriends had burgers which they said were delicious as they must be homemade. All in all a lovely experience. It's a lovely building and the restaurant is above the pub. I didn't fancy a dessert so just had coffee instead. Everyone had a lovely time and would highly recommend.Written 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice aquarium. Not huge. Easily walked to second floor via a ramp. Not sure if they had elevators or not.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the 6 am ride to view the sunrise. The views are amazing from the top and, altho it was a bit cloudy, we did get awesome pictures of the beach, pier and sunrise. The enclosed cars are comfortable and have climate control in each of them. It was a slow, leisurely ride that lasted a half hour.Written 20 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one show that will keep you entertained the entire time. We took our two grandchildren (ages 6 and 11) and they are still talking about it. My 6 year old grandson can't wait to go again and has not stopped asking me WHERE the bird went. I can honestly say I helped with the trick, was standing right next to a bird in a cage and all of a sudden it disappeared. If you get the chance definitely see this show because you won't regret it.Written 31 August 2023
- Nice stay at the Atlantica condo with a beachfront view- sleeps up to six. Several pools and close to the Boardwalk. Very clean condo - with all the amenities available.Written 3 September 2023
- We came for the long Labor Day weekend. The park is huge and the campground was full but we still had an amazing time.We had a wonderful time camping in our travel trailer with our dog. She is 8 years old and we just got our travel trailer this year and she got to experience the beach for the first time. It was amazingWritten 4 September 2023
- My family had a blast here. We also did the other two attractions that they had there. Th mirror maze that they had was fun. My Daughter led the family, and she got us out really fast, the attendant said that was fast when we got out. The haunted attraction was scary. It was really fun.Written 25 September 2023
- We had great food guys played golf daily. Weather was good. Evening entertainment was great!! Beautiful surroundings sunsets are amazingWritten 17 August 2023
- enjoyed Pelicans baseball game. We go several times during year. had great seats behind batters cageWritten 27 June 2023
- The Market Common area of Myrtle Beach is such a wonderful place to visit for some shopping, walking, or a great meal. It has a completely different vibe than most other areas of MB, not feeling commercialized. We have a home in one of the MC developments and it is nice to be able to ride a bike through the area.Written 8 September 2023
- So glad this was suggested to us on things to do in MB FB page! This is such a hidden gem in the area and we will def return. It is very cost efficient at only $12 a person for unlimited play for an hour! Everything was very clean and the owner was SO nice!Written 23 September 2023
- This is one of two outlet centers in Myrtle Beach. This one’s off of Highway 17 they done some upgrading to this one. They are stores here at this particular one that we like better was extremely busy.Written 11 December 2022
- There r not that many rides here. I do like the point system. U buy a card w points and scan it for each ride u go on so we only had 2 pay for the rides we wanted rather than the full price for each person. It was a fun way 2 spend an hour or 2.Written 15 April 2023
- We love it here. There are many kinds to try so everyone should be happy. They also fill growlers and sell six packs. Food trucks are usually here too. Check Facebook for their hours.Written 4 September 2023
- Beautiful cars, nice staff, friendly owner. It’s like going back in time, the cars were in exceptional shape. Kudos to the collector for his time and effort maintaining and restoring them. Today’s cars are no comparison to these, makes one realize how far America had dropped in innovation, industry and “products” that last a lifetime. You won’t be seeing today’s “models” in a museum because they don’t last past 5 years!Written 19 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Myrtle Beach
- The best day trips from Myrtle Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Day Trips to Charleston Tour #7: See INSIDE Ft Sumter,Carriage Tour,Lunch & more
- Myrtle Beach to Charleston with Horse & Carriage Ride, Harbor Cruise, Boone Hall
- Day Trip to Charleston Tour #5: Bus Tour, Boone Plantation, Lunch and More
Myrtle Beach Attractions Information