- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Great place to picnic with family and friends. Plenty of shaded areas with a beautiful view of the ocean!Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely gardens on the water, was the perfect location for an outdoor wedding and reception. Appreciated the additional restrooms adjacent to the venue tent so guests did not have to walk to the main house.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hope Street has something for everyone. Good places to stop for a dinner or quick respite. Good customer service.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you choose to live on an Island, either part time or year round, a user friendly efficient system makes things much better 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
You now can make your reservations on line including changes to your trips....Commuting cards help with cost if you are a regular user. The staff in the office, Pat & team, along with Deckhands & Captain 👨✈️ are perfect 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎Written 7 September 2019
- Linden Place is a beautiful, historic home/museum located in downtown Bristol, RI. Had my wedding reception here over 20 years ago. We visit every year when we are in town. Beautiful place for a wedding or special event. Grounds are lovely and there is a gift shop. Definitely, a place to visit if you are visiting Bristol or the East Bay Area. So glad that this home is being maintained and open to the public as it is truly an architectural treasure!Written 10 July 2022
- If you love sailing and history, this museum is a must. So many wonderful ships. The docent, Jeff, was extremely knowledgeable and made the visit very worthwhile. Lots of exhibits. Great value too.Written 26 June 2021
- Very enjoyable experience. The aquarium was interesting-the turtle actually followed you when you moved back and forth in front of him/her - so cute. The nature walk was diversified, interesting, and lovely. We saw two osprey nests. One had two babies that kept poking their heads up - so doggone cute. There were cormorants and gulls. It was a perfect day to hike the well maintained trail to beautiful Narragansett Bay,Written 7 June 2022
- If the Musée Patamécanique was a punctuation mark, would it be an interrobang‽ Make the pilgrimage and (you may be able to) answer this riddle, and/or be inspired to devise new ones ...Written 30 September 2019
- On the Bristol Harbor waterfront, usually the first real glimpse of the water when entering Bristol. Independence Park in the morning you find lots of dog walker, people exercising, or just sipping a cup of coffee. It's become a place to meet up on your way to dinner at Quito's or maybe lunch at the Beehive.
It really is just a basically small but nice park to pass your time, and relax whiling taking in the water views/sunsets.Written 20 March 2019
- The most unique artwork on display--including flowers and cats in mosaic style. Must see to appreciate.Written 17 July 2019
- I saw this in the paper that they were having a demo of maple sugar and other things. We were greeted right away in a friendly and knowledgeable manner. I had my granddaughter with me so I thought she could learn something there and enjoy the outdoors at this time of year. Everyone was friendly and courteous and told us many things wer were unaware of.Written 3 March 2019
- Very nice small museum. Interesting exhibit designed around end of COVID isolation and sing lesser known, local artists. Worth short visit.Written 2 July 2021
- Small museum with lots of information on Bristol history. Also includes old jail and cells. We met an extremely knowledgeable person who could tell us a lot about the development of Bristol.Written 2 July 2021
- The previous southern entrance is now closed (except for their farmers market) and parking is across the road from the Inn. The easy walk to Cove Cabin is about one mile along a shaded roadway and is definitely worth the effort. Note that the current policy does not allow dogs. A left at the “private” sign takes you to an important monument to King Phillip ( the place that he was killed).Written 30 May 2022
- My wife and I recently purchased (2) Ebikes (a Magnum Scout & Bagi bike B10 Bold Plus) from Bristol Bikes, and we couldn’t be happier! Mark and Robin provided stellar customer service and went the distance to make us comfortable and satisfied with our choices.
Prior to purchasing our Ebikes from Bristol Bikes, I had researched various Ebike makes/models available online, and was very close to ordering something other than the ones we ultimately chose. Am I glad I didn’t go that route! You really need to get on these and be properly fitted, as the frame sizes can be quite large and heavy. Features can vary greatly too, so it’s a good idea to let the experts guide you in making the right choice.
Additionally, ordering an Ebike online instead of through an authorized dealer can easily go awry if the bike you choose arrives damaged. Should that unfortunate event occur (and it often does), you will be tasked with the hassle of assembly, disassembly and return.
Best to go visit Mark and Robin and be assured that the only surprise you’ll get is the joy of experiencing your first adventure riding on your brand new bike.
Bristol Bikes stand behind the bikes they sell and choose brands that have solid reputations, dealer support and available parts. They are also an excellent choice for bike rentals when considering a jaunt around Bristol, Newport or Block Island.
Highly recommended!Written 31 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Bristol