Top Attractions in Tweed Heads
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Good all round shopping complex with a Cinema included.
All the regular stores are here as well as a food hall with a good selection.Written 12 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took our own bikes - you can walk & ride along the cycle ways along the beach looking towards Surfers and get coffee from 6am.Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Farm and co is a great place for family’s and small kids but if your going out of your way to have a look although not much todo they said they had calves and puppies but all that were there was some chickens and 1 pig overall this place is ok although the kitchen wasn’t open for us so we didn’t get much of a taste of the beautiful farm and coWritten 3 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did not go into the Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre as it was closed, but had not planned to. I saw this site on NSW tourism for a nature walk which starts at the cultural centre and is listed in searches on the internet as Tweed Heads Historic Centre - Walk. It is a rainforest, wetland boardwalk 1km loop that starts at the Aboriginal Cultural Centre. The information along the way is informative of our Indigenous Australians history and what occurred in the area, the foods they ate and ceremonies - really interesting. Loved the nature, the walk, the quality of the boardwalk and it is a hidden gem.
The Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre is quite small and is extremely expensive for what it has to offer, so if this was priced correctly id consider visitingWritten 5 July 2018
- Visited on Wednesday 16th June. This is hidden away, most people know of Duranbah Beach, this beach is just as special and well worth checking out.Written 10 August 2021
- Great Gallery. Love Margaret Olley rooms. Free entrance. Beautiful space. Lovely deck for lunch that looks out over the countryside of rolling hills and a river. Second visit. Never tire of it. Food at cafe excellent.Written 22 August 2019
- A good local market operating every Sunday, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, farmer direct produce, hot food and bric a brac.Written 20 March 2020
- We changed our travel plans by a day ... just so that we could visit this gem of a place.
We weren't disappointed ... rooms of collections , eclectic surprises and great buys
Take some time to look around ... 40 mins would be goodWritten 11 July 2017
- Visited on Friday 18th June. We needed a few things and called in there to shop at Aldi. The shopping centre has everything you need for your weekly shop and more.Written 10 August 2021
- Totally recommend the sunset cruise, what a beautiful experience. Michael and his crew are so informative and helpful. The sights are incredible and Wollumbin in the sunset from the Tweed River is an experience I could do over and over again.
Thanks for an awesome time.Written 30 November 2022
- My husband and I went on the “Picnic Afloat” Sunset tour with 8 other people. It was an experience we will remember for all the right reasons.
The staff from Tweed Eco Cruises made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped on the boat and everything was very well organised. Great decor, delicious food, and perfectly chilled complimentary bubbles sitting in ice waiting for us.
We were lucky with the weather as it was a sunny day with light winds so cruising along the river with music playing in the background was a delight! The colours on the river at sunset with Mt Warning in the background was magical.
All our friends are still talking about the great experience they had on the cruise and can’t wait until they do another one. Such a relaxing, fun thing to do!
I highly recommend it.Written 3 October 2022
- It is one thing to see the whales and dolphins cruising the ocean super highway from the balcony of your hotel balcony or from the beach of multiple lookouts but another to actually see them up close is another. Wow wee! Thank you so much to Coolangatta Whale Watch for an amazing experience from start to finish.Written 30 September 2022
- Staff very friendly and informative unfortunately any child now in high school is considered adult at many qld attractions so my 14 yr old was charged adult fee pushing the cost up a bit so beware, however we had fun, made sure all the kids pulled up cage at least once as they limited by law on amount they can pull up , helped bait lines for fishing and find holes for yabbing- only disappointment was expected more time exploring river. lunch prebooked -tasted great -worth eat at cafe
Although the description of activity on webpage doesn’t fully live up to experience it is worth a visit for something different to do in you qld break and the staff do a wonderful jobWritten 27 November 2022
- Took a group of 7 students to get their certification. Tried down our end of the coast and Kirra dive was it.
Great group of people! Fun, easy going and so brilliant with the students.
Will be back!Written 4 December 2022
- As experienced houseboaters this was one of the best 7 days we've spent on the water.
The first 2 days of bad weather weren't a problem with Ian directing us to a great spot, both sheltered and great fishing.
Nothing was too much trouble, a big shout out to Pete for going above and beyond all with a great sense of humour.
We took so much food home with us as we feasted on fresh fish every day.
Our little dog Trixie being able to venture with us was the icing on the cake.
Amazing holiday and would highly recommend Berger.
We will be back!Written 27 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tweed Heads