- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- So many nice foods here, not just chocolate. Many items available to taste and relax outside. The staff are helpful and I informativeWritten 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A lovely country setting with views over the grape vines & fields provide a great setting for a relaxing lunch. This is a 'cafe' style restaurant in the country so don't expect expensive seating and decor.
They cater for groups etc outside on benches but they look comfortable enough.
We were inside where they have tables of 2,4,6 for couples solos and the day we were there they were pretty full. The staff indicated that the crowd here was about average so that tells me the food, which was very good, is like that most every day.
The menu had a good variety but we three all chose the fish & chips.
I'm guessing we have had Fish & Chips at hundreds of pubs, cafes and restaurants all around the world and the standard here is certainly closer to the top than the bottom. Very enjoyable.Written 27 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wowsers!!!! Goldfish toy shop is Amazing,so colourful and bright and something to be found by all ages.
My teenage daughter loves the art and crafts and the awesome variety of jigsaw puzzle 😊Written 8 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The shop is almost curated with matching styles and things you just don't find in other shops. Talking to the owner she sources the majority of her garments first hand in India and is keen to stock items that others are not. Its good quality stuff and if you are looking for gifts there are items from $15 up...as well as some very exclusive and beautiful scarfs for $500. I drop in every time I am in Berry.Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The bead shop sells pre-strung hand made beads, individual beads, strings custom selection of beads, makes earrings and has an array of great ‘different’ gifts for all ages. The gentleman managing the shop makes you feel so special, takes an interest in your plans for the day and provides prompt service in stringing beads and making matching earrings for that extra special gift. I cannot commend the manager more highly as he is gorgeous and remembers you on repeat visits. A special shop with a wonderful approach to customer service. Best customer service in Berry!!!!!!Written 29 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is my favourite shop in Berry. I love its clothing, its gifts, its baby wear and the ladies who run it. On the pretty pink paper carry bag it states Bliss and Co: sleep, lifestyle, home. This shop carries some of the nicest home clothing/homeware items available anywhere in Australia. If like me, you spend most of your life in pyjamas, pyjama adjacent and pyjama like clothing then this is a must for you. I am talking cotton tops and bottoms rather than trad looking nightwear. It's nicer and much better quality than say P Alexander. They have a lot of top brands including Papinelle and Gingerlilly. The shop does carry some lingerie too. My only criticism is their failure to provide an adequate number of XL items. When you end the season with one XL pair of pyjama pants and a plethora of size 8s then your buyer is getting it wrong. Even fat, large of bosom, old and less than yummy mummies (I mean not ALL of Berry and/or its tourists is/are glamorous) like nice pyjamas, too.Written 3 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.