Wineries & Vineyards • Wine Tours & Tastings
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Wow! This place was amazing!! Beautiful scenery, great wine, affordable, and the friendliest hostess ever! Monica was unbelievably kind. We stopped by here on our way to our honeymoon spot and she gave us a free flight for being just married!Written 30 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thank you, Debra, for a wonderful day of wine tasting. This was the first time my boyfriend and I had been to the Willamette Valley, and Debra made sure our day was perfect. She is knowledgeable not only about the wines, but the valley itself, and her attention to detail makes the day even more special. The wineries she picked out were romantic and charming with great views, a definite "plus" when we go wine-tasting. I would highly recommend A Vineyard Wine Tour for a relaxing and intimate day or wine-tasting!Written 20 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fabulous day in the air and visiting wineries that were off the beaten path but oh, so good:)! Definitely put this on your bucket list. You will be glad you did. Oh, by the way, SUPER HELICOPTER AND PILOT!Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They spoiled us with several, really unique, wine experiences that only locals get to see. Their knowledge of the area and different vineyards was so informative and helped simplify everything (800 vineries can be overwhelming). Our vehicle was “big red” - a very new, very clean, XL sized SUV. We loved day-one so much, we added another day! Each lasting about 6 hours - seeing 3 or 4 wineries per day (nice, relaxing pace). Both Corey and Natalie were expert-level guides and made custom recommendations to fit our tastes. We are leaving with so many stories and visits we will remember for a lifetime because of their intimate knowledge and connections. It was so worth it to be able to enjoy the tastings and not worry about directions to (most places not well marked), arrange advanced bookings, adhere to timelines, find food, and avoid DUIs. The only way to see Willamette Valley.Written 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife and I did a tour of area wineries for our 9th anniversary and we could not have been happier with the services offered by Konect Aviation. The pilot was even happy to field my many questions about flying helicopters because I had somehow reverted to being 5 years old and in a state of wonderment about the entire experience.
A few weeks after the winery tour, I took a flight lesson in the R44 with Konect's flight instructor and again, my expectations were exceeded and the rather intimidating flight lesson was made fun & I had a blast.Written 5 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful day with Sherry. She is very knowledgeable regarding the area and the wines. Sherry's selection of wineries to visit was excellent. This tour was the highlight of our vacation. I whole heartedly recommend Sherry and her tour for anyone interested in sampling various wines with a terrific hostess.Written 23 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recommend this brewery tour to anyone who likes to have fun. Alan is knowledgeable about brewing and is an all around fun guy. We tasted 11 different beers and everyone in our group found a few we really enjoyed. Don’t hesitate, book this excursion.Written 30 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wow! My husband and I traveled to McMinnville for a weekend getaway! Evasion Brewing was the highlight of our trip! The beer surprised us... it was the most flavorful gluten free beers we’ve tried! All beer lovers will enjoy Evasion! Its kinda hard to find... drive to the back of the warehouse (we almost missed it)! Hope they start distributing somewhere in Bend soon (we will keep an eye out)! Purchased some bottles to take home as well!!Written 16 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about McMinnville
- These experiences are best for tours in McMinnville:
- Private Customized Willamette Valley Wine Maker Tour with lunch
- McMinnville Brewery Tours
- Tour DeVine by Heli - Helicopter Wine Tour
- These are the best hidden gems for tours in McMinnville:See more hidden gem tours in McMinnville on Tripadvisor