- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- a very nice small studio displaying the works of local artists...very helpful and friendly staff...definitely worth a stop if in the areaWritten 5 August 2022
- Located in an industrial area on the outskirts of town, this place is stuffed full of items to browse. Despite its cluttered appearance, the merchandise is fairly well organized with mostly small items. You need to do some extra digging to really peruse this place, but it will occupy you for a good hour. Check it out.Written 2 October 2019
- Don’t miss this amazing little shop! Filled to the brim with resplendent beads & crystals & charms artfully showcased around the one-room store, this unique shop features countless treasures to tickle your fancy – bewitching you from tabletops, twirling stands, glass counters, pedestal displays, & walls brightened with a wondrous array of beads.
An intimate experience, this store lifts your spirits! Sunlight streaming through the huge storefront window & glistening on the beads is both calming & cheerful. Upbeat music plays softly in the background. Truly a great escape, & with so many things to admire – including the owner’s (Angie’s) own elegant homemade jewelry – from intricately created jellyfish earrings to elegant butterfly necklaces & finely crafted bracelets.
Covid protocol is in place – masks, hand sanitizer upon entry, few people at a time. Free 2-hour parking out front. Excellent customer service! Plus beading advice! Wheelchair accessible. Guaranteed - the joy in this shop will fill your heart, & keep you coming back for more!Written 15 January 2021
- Exactly what it says it is and perfect for the first time Oregon visitor or person looking to bring gifts back homeWe were staying north of Crater Lake and wanted some "Oregon" goodies being that it was our first time in Oregon. Plus we were looking for some gifts to bring back home to some folks. We made the trip down to Klamath Falls as we found another review on this site that looked promising. It did not disappoint. Great little store. Modern, clean, had everything we were looking for and then some. Bought tee shirts, jams, socks, magnets, pins etc. Nice central location and very inviting.Written 25 July 2018
- A top notch board shop and team sport shop. Well stocked and helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile.Written 19 March 2016
- Very helpful people to get things out of displays. Men/women will love it! First floor easy to walk.Written 1 January 2021