- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
43 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- This huge site is full of courage and history. Our group had a guided tour of part of the college and every one of us thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guides were very knowledgeable and encouraged questions. The entry requirements for cadets and the work they undertake was explained fully. We saw some amazing rooms and exhibits. In all the tour took 3 hrs and was well worth the £30 fee.Written 31 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a lovely little theatre, with fantastic staff! This was my first visit to this theatre, and I was more than pleasantly surprised.
Light, clean and bright foyer and bar area. Great staff, super friendly and efficient.
The seats in the theatre are no doubt on the -in the medium term - to be improved list, but other than that, you cant fault the place.
Really nice crowd of people attending the show too!Written 24 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great selection of various shops and you can do loads out of the rain. Easy to park and plenty to do. Loads of places to eat and a little soft play area for small children. We always visit with our grandson when we visit. Keep visiting and spending here as it’s much more fun than online shoppingWritten 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Finding this place in Camberley Town Centre was a wonderful surprise.
It's packed full with local history. I'm not sure about the caveman that unnervingly popped up by my shoulder but stepping into this place was like being in a cave - discovering lots of interesting information as I explored the interior in greater detail.
It's tightly packed, despite being on two floors, and I was happy not to be distracted by other visitors. (BTW They also offer weekly 30-minute talks in the upstairs area.)
I'd suggest looking out for the Surrey Heath Museum, (from Boots, walking towards Park Street, it's on the left). It's definitely worth planning in a bit of time to visit properly. It's free, and the volunteers are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.Written 4 July 2022
- Great shopping centre and all the right shops with a lovely little kiddies soft play area there as well. And out of the rain as well. Primark , tk maxx and house of Fraser and just over the street a cinema and eatery complex. Dinosaur exhibition was great. Our grandson loved itWritten 31 July 2019
- On Sunday Ascot kindly hosted our sons 1st Birthday party! - that's right brewerys are for kids too!
Our boy has been accostom to Ascot since his first daytime beer festival there at 5 weeks. He's had his first halloween, christmas, everything there so it was only right to celebrate his first birthday at the tap room.
Ascot brewery is such a hidden gem. Its completely family friendly. I even attended one of their comedy nights heavily pregnant and didn't feel out of place.
Planning it with Conor & Chris over a month period so we could have softplay inside & out, and making sure we had everything we needed.
On the day it was EPIC. Everything was already set and any additional extras I needed were sorted within minutes. The suppliers I used were so impressed with the venue as well it was perfect.
There was everything for everyone. Pizzas were amazing, drinks for everyone even a cheeky non alcoholic gin and tonic for me as I was on mum duty. It was just perfect.
I can't recommend it enough to everyone. The crowd is always friendly and the staff can't do enough for you.
Party venue - this is the place you need for all ages. Or even just to pop in for a cheeky pint! Thank you for everything Sunday and see you Saturday for the husbands birthday party 🙈.Written 3 August 2022
- BRILLIANT alternative to a pub night out. Great fun and friendly service. Laughs a plenty. We will be back!!Came with a small group of friends on a Saturday night. Had such a brilliant time, makes a fun alternative to the pub. More laughs to be had for sure! We are all avid fans of a good board game (which helps in a place like this but you don’t have to be a pro).
Very welcoming indeed, the proprietor is happy to make recommendations based on your experience and preferences, he’ll even show you the ropes if he knows the game (and he’s a pretty good teacher too!)
Range of snacks is a bit limited and leans towards the sugar end (would recommend they branch into savouries) but you can bring beverages of your choice for a small corkage.
Facilities are great, comfy chairs/benches and good size tables. Music isn’t too loud and although sometimes a bit unique it’s great ambience and we could talk whilst we gamed at leisure. Bonus points for having a well stocked bathroom.
Brilliant service. We WILL be back!!Written 27 September 2022
- Mayo massaged me and he has helped me so much, i have been under the doctor and had so many tablets but mayo is sorting the problem.Written 26 September 2022
- Invited by friends to try out the carvery, so so good, the beef was superbly cooked, nice buffet starter of seafood, no room for the dessert. Well worth trying for something different in a great location.
Plenty of good parking.Written 11 February 2020
- We came for my son’s 6th party with 13 boys and they had a great time. The only issue I say is the 30 minutes at the start was tough and had I known it was a long wait for the boys without having access to a party room so they could run about I would have suggested they arrive a bit later. Sammy was a great host and helped with my requests. The pizza was good too!Written 10 February 2022
- First time visiting, and I would definitely recommend it. The staff were friendly, and the cinema was clean and spacious. A large number of cinema screenings and lots of good films to choose from. They toilets were clean and there is a wide choice of refreshments and snacks.Written 20 February 2022
- We took my one year old little boy, as we usually attend soft play centres/activity classes and fancied something different. It was so clean and tidy and the toys were all in pristine condition and such good quality thay I assumed they were newly opened.
We had so much fun with so many different themed rooms. So much thought has gone into everything (each room even has a themed costume) and it is so well looked after. The time slot is 2 hours which is fantastic and there’s so much to do we didn’t even want to leave when our time was up. Would highly recommend and already can’t wait to go backWritten 17 October 2021
- This one is great - looking forward to the Wokingham branch opening as it will be on our doorstep.
went early at opening on sat morning and glad we did as the first hour and a half was relatively calm - and only started to get really busy when a birthday party arrived and we were thankfully leaving
nice and clean and well thought out and safe soft playWritten 25 November 2021
- A modern addition to Camberley with some good chain restaurants inside, and a cinema. Parking is attached too.Written 9 August 2019
- I used Camberley Cabs twice this last week to collect my boss and drop him at different locations in London. Both times I found them to be extremely helpful and accommodating. The drivers were brilliant also. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future.Written 7 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Camberley