- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Its a great walk if you have pooches who love water as nice and shallow. Parking very limited and tight and also a very busy and popular hotspot.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just found out wyrebank have opened at lunchtime, had an afternoon tea fantastic plenty of food and variety, also hot snacks well worth a visit wed to Fri 10 till 4pmWritten 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are some lovely pictures on show and the ambience is relaxed and very pleasant. The subject matter is interesting and easy on the eyeWritten 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely friendly site. Spotlessly clean toilet facilities and lovely views. We love this site and have been many times,always getting a nice welcome from the owners. This is a good area for visiting the coast in Lancashire and there are some very nice places for walking.Written 12 September 2022
- visited after eating some of the product at our hotel nearby, and recommended by the staff there.
Very warm welcome, lady was very helpful and knowledgable.
A cheese lover's paradise. A warning, you could melt your credit card here buying lovely cheeses and super accompaniments.Written 27 July 2022
- Wonderful to be back. The facilities are brilliant, especially the games room which we used every day for table tennis and air hockey. All super clean and the staff are friendly and very helpful. This time we managed to eat twice at the Bridge 64 Cafe and it is excellent value and tasty food. Even catered for coeliac's....yippee. We walked everyday (about 20 mins) into Garstang and caught a bus to Lancaster one day which was brilliant and then Preston the next day, but not quite as much history there. Looking forward to our next visit when ever that will be.Written 16 September 2022
- + A very modern Health club with excellent facilities. The whole amenity is kept very clean and is only spoilt by the few members that decide to leave empty shampoo bottles, human hair and other items littered about when there are litter bins readily available.
- When any item of equipment or facility is broken it takes long periods before they are repaired. Only recently it took three weeks to repair the spinner in the gents. Currently the door in the ladies shower is broken and is now running into its third week rendering the shower useless. Item of gym equipment take weeks not days to be repaired.
It is quite clear that although it is a great club, it would appear that it is very badly managed as there is no urgency or contract in place with the relevant trades people to carry out work immediately. The staff are very willing but they cannot help as their hands are tied.Written 3 March 2019
- Our ski holiday ended with a 5 hour delay and transfer to another airport. The only thing that went right was the service from Bob and his team. Despite the delay cars were waiting for us on arrival at Manchester and we were home within an hour. Thank you.Written 20 January 2020
- Today I pulled my back and I was able to get an appointment with Francis in the same afternoon. I have had lots of back massages before and this was the best one ever by far! It was obvious Francis is both skilled and experienced and applied the perfect amount of pressure. I walked out of the place with my back feeling alot looser and less uncomfortable. Thank you Francis. I will be back.Written 19 March 2019
- Great place to visit for all ages. I have been several times with different family member and friend and all have enjoyed the visit. From the aviary to the river and kids play area all have the own interest. There is a cafe and small garden centre. Churchtown area is off the beaten track but really historicWritten 25 August 2022
- A must visit if in Garstang. A lovely shop with beautiful items for the home. Leans more towards the country house feel but has plenty for all homes and all budgets. Cushions, lampshades and blinds hand made in the store's workshop a few miles away. Friendly, helpful staff. Have also ordered from their website but will be a regular visit back to the shopWritten 29 December 2020
- This is a wonderful treasure trove of art and gifts!
The walls are adorned with art from talented artists and there's so much variety.
There's lots of choice for unusual handmade gifts and cards too.
Diane also hold workshops in the ample space.
It's well worth a visit!Written 1 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Garstang