- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Impressed with the different activities available. Cafe good. Child friendly ( we had our grandchildren with us). Will visit again.Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful small garden looked after by volunteers. Birds love it and like the birdbath. The teamhave been working hard to renovate the little room.Written 6 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Maybe we are biased as we were married here 47 years ago, but this amazing Saxon church is set in an idyllic location.
Close to the shore it is a peaceful place and somewhere to just sit and contemplate the beauty all around.
We try to visit each year around our anniversary, and it always brings back memories of that wonderful day. Just walking no round the church and viewing the stained glass windows, or sitting in the pews is enough to engender a sense of peace.
Thank goodness the fire which destroyed part of the building a few years ago did not do more damage.
If you get the opportunity do visit this beautiful church. Afterwards wander down through the fields to the shore.Written 22 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To all fellow ale drinking buddies ... this micro brewery is a must visit with a warm welcome and friendly face to greet you and to advise you on what you are looking for whether it be bottled, bagged or barrel its all there at reasonable prices ..... I can highly recommend the Havant finished and Havant herdWritten 4 July 2014
- Plenty of shops open. clean and tidy experience. People Happy and friendly . Parking plenty of parking.Written 25 November 2021
- One of those places that does it half right half wrong! Very good fresh veg and fruit stalls and also very good meat stalls. You want anything else? Probably best to go somewhere else. They did do some nice Christmas jumpers last year though!!Written 4 April 2018
- Best Thai massages I have ever had ! Sukanya's deep tissue massages has helped with pain in my fingers and feet. She is a lovely lady and her room is clean, relaxing and very comfortable. Highly recommend her professional, traditional Thai deep tissue massage. Thanks so much. KayWritten 26 October 2022
- Have used Sunny Travel plenty of times over the years. Always have courteous drivers very roomy cars and mini buses. Never late at either end of our trip. Highly recommendWritten 6 July 2020
- Amazing time in this fantastic studio , Natalie is great and we got on so well . So easy to make friends here and learnt so much . I’ve mentioned this company to so many different people and the facilities are so high including the silks and rings . All great quality and such a clean studio .Written 27 April 2018
- Sam the ultimate professional. Lovely location & decor. Spotlessly clean. Highly recommended.
Sam, the owner really showed exceptional after care checking on me regularly. Very impressed. Thank youWritten 16 November 2018
- I’m a regular user of the pool with my 8 yr old son. As my son is over 8 now, he’s not supposed to come into the female changing/showers with me - the ‘family’ changing area is not fit for purpose with just one shower (which is within a changing cubicle and therefore almost always unavailable). I refuse to send a young boy into the men’s changing/showers on his own.
As families are probably one of the major users of the pool, it saddens me that the leisure centre does not provide suitable and sufficient facilities. Even the current refurbishment will not make any change to the provision for mixed gender families (this is what a member of staff recently told me).Written 9 March 2020
- We used Mikes airport service for our honeymoon (return trip). The service was exceptional. Pricing was very competitive and Martin, our driver was very friendly and kept me reassured with text messages prior to the journey. The car was very comfortable and clean and I would highly recommend this firm.Written 1 September 2017
- No Play and eat as there weren't enough staff to cook the meals in the cafe. The toilets were disgustingly dirty and smelly, so we went to other toilets in the centre. Apart from that it was OK.Written 5 August 2019
- Shouldn't be on this page Please repost not a Restaurant or attraction
need to be reposted elsewhere
92 Park Lane | Bedhampton, Havant po9 3hn, EnglandWritten 11 September 2022