What travellers are saying
- Must Visit place in Dalhousie - We had visited here regularly from last few years. very peaceful place on Hilltop.
The Beauty of these hills are unmatchable Loved it
And I find it must Visit place.Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the lake on the last day after checking out of the hotel.... The lake is situated 84 kms from our Hotel ... It took us roughly 2 hours drive to reach there . it is considered to be one of the main tourist spots to visit near Dalhousie . The drive was great and you have got good boating options there ....We went for 8 minute speed boat right and was a enjoyable experience... I would suggest to visit this place early morning or late evening which will add on to your experience. The lake is 750 feet deep however the view was quite good .....Overall it was nice experienceWritten 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hi folks
Only after reaching dalhousie my best driver mr. bittoo suggested to go sachpas, very diificult roads but Bittoo is so skilled
Drivrer , we safely n successfully reached to dangerous roads of sach pass and enjoyed trip throuhout 8 days at Dalhousie, Khajjiar and amritsar..Those who want to enjoy Himachal , Please contact our best driver Mr Bittoo..he is amazing💯🎊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written 27 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Must Visit one must spare a Day for Ganji Pahari if you are in Dalhousie. During snow season it is fully occupied by People
Even near by huts are sold out peoples visits here and even stay near to Ganji Pahari.
As The name suggest there is not tree here at specific locations hence it is called Ganji’
Highest point to click few photos too.Written 20 September 2023
- Small shopping area nothing much but have restaurant too where you can enjoy your meal. Over all niceWritten 30 April 2023
- A nice place where Old Army vehicles are kept and well developed by DPS school administrations. You can few selfies here with army vehicles.Written 21 September 2023
- A small church near Gandhi Chowk, Not that big or fancy but a attraction to visit and Historic Buildings. Must visit if you are in DalhousieWritten 24 July 2023
- Garam Sadak is basically one side of Dalhousie hill which is facing towards Sun and You will love touring during the winter season because of the cosy and warm location which is very rare in Dalhousie.
Similarly there is cold sadak (Thandi Sadak) the Exact Opposite of the hill there is no presence of the Sun and it is damm cold throughout the year.Written 12 September 2023
- St. Patrick's Church is very nice and maintain church.
Peaceful environment and surrounds good sound.
This is open during the day time for prayer.Written 30 October 2019
- This is hill area and view from this place is amazing.
Nice option for photography.
Peaceful place and beautiful placeWritten 29 November 2019
- Although I am fan of our great freedon fighter Subhash Chandra Bose but there was actually not much to see at this place. Just a short story about the place..but one dont need to make an effort to visit it as its right there on subhash chowk..Written 1 September 2019
- This is a historical place and easily access by local transportation.
Nice architecture and arts.
Wonderful place.Written 29 November 2019
- One of the oldest churches in India. A must drop for sight seeing. Also this is in prime area of Gandhi Chawk which makes it accessible for allWritten 15 December 2022
- Small trek. One can enjoy little waterfall there and enjoy food at Shiva Cafe. Nothing major to highlight here. Spend good time.Written 26 October 2022
- To reach this attraction, you have to climb many stairs. It is really wonderful and tiring also. Once you reach you will enjoy beautiful view of the hills around and admire the beautiful surroundings.
Amolak Rattan Kohli
Former Governor of MizoramWritten 17 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Dalhousie
Dalhousie Attractions Information