- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Treasure Island Mall, is located at M G Road in Indore. there is a lot of crowd on Sundays. best and first mall in indore .Written 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place near Mhow, Indore. Great sceneries , family picnic, and also for gatherings. Small hill station.Written 18 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Central Museum Indore, is located near GPO Square in Indore city. well maintained place. nice collection of paintings and coins.Written 28 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's good to go. Carry lunch with you, it would be great. Beware of monkeys. If u are looking for a perfect weekend in near by, go n visit it .Written 5 December 2021
- Sairandhri is awesome. It's very different from copy cats. Designs have an appeal. It is A must visit showroom if u want something unique to wear.Written 1 June 2019
- The museum is great and you get to see and learn a lot though of the lifestyle of earstwhile royal family of Indore, the Holkar's.
The exhibits are great but are falling apart in time. Need lot of care and some repair before they become the mere pieces of junk. Very small museum but unique displays and exhibits/rooms etc. In covid planetarium not functional.
They charge rs 10 which I feel was way too less for year 2021 and if they will charge almost rs 45-50 would still be reasonable and they will also get money to support repair and renovation work. MP tourism may step in before we have lost this gem to neglect and misery.
MUST GO.Written 11 April 2021
- An old Ganesh mandir. Recently renovated. A peaceful Holy place.
One who visit Indore should go at least once.Written 18 March 2021
- This place is actually a heritage museum with a collection of artifacts, predominantly war related and some historical monuments. One can cover it leisurely in less than 2 hours. Can be interesting if one is a history lover. Place is just ok with scope for better maintenance.Written 30 June 2019
- The museum does not offer a lot to look for. Its a good place to visit with family but might be a bit boringWritten 31 March 2018
- We just got bored from the same type of games and activities in our city! Few days back we had visited this place and was really shocked!
Basically Mystery Rooms is a real time escape place where you'll get different different types of missions which you have to you have to succeed the mission by solving different and unique unique types of riddles and this was really a unique concept which I really liked!
Our mission was "Abduction" which was really a fun and a difficult task as well! And if you arrange occasion like birthday or anniversary then they'll also provide a complementary delicious cake from their side which is really appreciable and they had also launched Mystery Meals which is also an amazing and unique concept of meal in which you'll get mystery meals in every box!
So we personally reccomend you guys to do visit this place with your gang or with your family members 😃😃Written 19 February 2020
- PVR gives you best movie experience.
Great picture quality . Good sound experience. A good movie theaterWritten 15 October 2019
- Here its a big movie in to have it a single holiday plan rather alone or to stay some time with loved onesWritten 1 July 2019
- First while was not aware pretty confused to go but decided and found that a quick decision rocks and creates a power in deepWritten 1 July 2019