Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Entry Fee is Rs.20 per person and parking fee is Rs. 10. It is a 2.5 km hilly track upto Sikargah. No wildlife not even a bird we saw there, only the scenery is good and the view from the top is great.Written 26 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place near Mhow, Indore. Great sceneries , family picnic, and also for gatherings. Small hill station.Written 18 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful Digamber Jain temple on the top of a hill. It is not very crowded on week days and the best time to visit it is preferable just before sunset. There is a small replica of Bahubali God similar to that at Shrawan Belagola.
Is is very close to Indore airport and so one can visit it as soon as you arrive at Indore or when you are leaving Indore.Written 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is situated near by Bhavar Kua.
Now as days this park is not maintained properly.
But it is ok for one time visit.
Nice views for photos.
Ok for 1-2 hour visitWritten 15 August 2022
- It's a well maintained zoo with sufficient animals, birds & snakes in relatively less space. Good place to spend some time with artificial forest.Written 19 November 2021
- It’s a very nice place specially for weekend stay with group. Very nicely developed by MP tourism department. The swiss cottages are awesome. They also have house boats for staying. Winter season is best time to visit there. Specially in Jal mahotsav so you can enjoy lots of water sports also. Must visit at least one time. Food is good but you can’t expect many options. The kitchen is average but ok.Written 31 July 2019
- It's good to go. Carry lunch with you, it would be great. Beware of monkeys. If u are looking for a perfect weekend in near by, go n visit it .Written 5 December 2021
- Sirpur Lake, is located in Indore city. best time to visit this place is evening time and in monsoon season . sunset view is so amazing. good place for picnic .Written 28 February 2020
- Tafreeh Agro Park, it is located at Nath Mandir Road in INdore. but it is just okay place. good place for children .Written 28 February 2020
- the meghdoot garden is located in the heart of the city. The place is good for kids, as it have appu ghar which is liked very much by kids.Written 27 March 2020
- Good place for day out with young kids.
Excellent - Mr Deepak Rathore at Giant swing,
Needs improvement - Managing topups at counters and food courtWritten 14 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Indore
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & parks in Indore:See more nature & parks for couples in Indore on Tripadvisor