- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We just got bored from the same type of games and activities in our city! Few days back we had visited this place and was really shocked!
Basically Mystery Rooms is a real time escape place where you'll get different different types of missions which you have to you have to succeed the mission by solving different and unique unique types of riddles and this was really a unique concept which I really liked!
Our mission was "Abduction" which was really a fun and a difficult task as well! And if you arrange occasion like birthday or anniversary then they'll also provide a complementary delicious cake from their side which is really appreciable and they had also launched Mystery Meals which is also an amazing and unique concept of meal in which you'll get mystery meals in every box!
So we personally reccomend you guys to do visit this place with your gang or with your family members 😃😃Written 19 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- PVR gives you best movie experience.
Great picture quality . Good sound experience. A good movie theaterWritten 15 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Here its a big movie in to have it a single holiday plan rather alone or to stay some time with loved onesWritten 1 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- my 1st visit was on march 2020 and i played 1 hour on that day as i stepped out i was so excited that i planned another visit in just 2 days and played 4 hours .
this place was recommended me by my friend aman , this place is a best gaming zone and a place were we can put down our stress and staff there is very friendly i loved that place and i planned to visit regularly after my NEET exam in may 2021 .
i recommend to go once and then you will fall in love with that place.Written 26 May 2020
- A good place to spend some quality time with your friends and family and enjoy some amazing activities.Written 11 March 2021
- This is good to keep your kid entertained after you've tired/bored hi/her out with your shopping in the mall. Lots of things to do here and my lil one enjoyed the ball pit the most. Also reasonably priced.Written 29 February 2020
- Went there in because my cousin needed a place to cheer up after a long hectic day. Its an entertainment area spread across.Written 31 March 2018
- First while was not aware pretty confused to go but decided and found that a quick decision rocks and creates a power in deepWritten 1 July 2019
- Had an excellent movie outing coupled with a great dining and entertainment experience at velocity and the in house Cafe Bar Taberna! Highly recommended!!Written 23 December 2018
- This place is just a small place for leisure unlike the Smaash which is there in other big cities. Not much to look out for.Written 26 May 2019
- There are few activities here in Bhadas cafe which are fun to play in case you are with a group.. Need more varieties..Written 3 February 2020
- Hey all !!
Yesterday visited snow city indore !!
It’s quite good actually
Must try zip line !!
Amazing experience (lill scary )
Cool place go with family !!
Not at worth visiting lill bit costly !!
Fun place for children ❤️Written 31 May 2022
- Worst cinema! Worst service!
Even having 3 counters for ticket office only there was 1 who was attending. Knowingly that there are people waiting on the queue the other staff weren't at all interested in attending. One staff was roaming outside at work hours instead of trying to open the counter and attend! Then came the manager who even after telling her what happened was not bothered to take any action and instead took the phone and was talking on the phone! This type of ignorance and bad etiquettes is bad business! Avoiding the customer is bad business! PLEASE AVOID THIS CINEMA AND GO TO ANY OTHER ONE BUT CARNAVAL CINEMAS IN INDORE!!Written 6 December 2019