- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is one of the famous temple in Indore. (Lord Ganesha)
Anyone who is visting Indore, must visit this place at least once.
You will feel silence internally.
It remains open till late night also.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A good Ganeshji temple with a huge idol of Lord Ganesh, a well maintained and neat temple. can visit during Indore visitWritten 28 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there by chance. In the middle of the city. Easy access by bus, Rickshaw, Cab.
Nice serene clean place. Very nice sculptures. Worth a visit.Written 1 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- With the popular TV series bringing to light the greatness of Ahilyabai Holkar - if you make a trip to Indore, Rajwada is a must see. Since it is currently undergoing refurbishing, only the lower floor is open, but still you get the chance to see the courtyard, the shiv template and many illustrations about the Holkar dynasty and Ahilyabai. pl. check the timings before you go - hours are limited and the museum has further limited hours.Written 23 July 2022
- This is a beautiful Digamber Jain temple on the top of a hill. It is not very crowded on week days and the best time to visit it is preferable just before sunset. There is a small replica of Bahubali God similar to that at Shrawan Belagola.
Is is very close to Indore airport and so one can visit it as soon as you arrive at Indore or when you are leaving Indore.Written 18 February 2020
- Holkar Cricket Stadium is located in Indore, India. It was earlier known as Maharani Usharaje Trust Cricket Ground. But in 2010, Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association renamed it after the Holkar dynasty of the Marathas that ruled Indore.Written 28 February 2020
- It can be maintained beautifully..but its lacking..saw 2 old men staff..they were strict n not allowing photpgraphy..thats good part..but I expected a more beautiful place so that more people can come for worship n tourism as well...🙏Written 27 July 2022
- Feel some thing new, Really good temple. Near to Lalbaug, No parking facilities, Approch road having some confusion,Written 23 April 2022
- This are in a bit improved shape from my last visit but now thereare plenty of people sleeping and spending time there. Administration should put a ticket for entry here. This would help them in better management of the place. This must have been a very picturesque sight in its time. Some efforts have been done to maintained this heritage. Still one can spend couple of hours here and relax.Written 24 October 2021
- This place is Beautiful. All you need to do is to Choose the correct time and Day. We Visited this place on a weekday around 7.30 AM. and Believe it or not we were the only visitor at that point of time.
We Spent almost two hours here and Did Boating , Clicked Pics and walked around.
Boating is just 50rs Per person and Most of the Photo-booth owner charges rs. 10 Only.
Overall a good Place to visit on weekday that too in early morning hours.
Must Visit (Avoid Weekends)Written 30 January 2022
- Devguradia Shiva Mandir is a really amazing temple located at Nemawar road in Indore. it is a lord Shiva temple. clean and well maintained temple. it is a historical temple .Written 28 February 2020
- This temple is located in west Zone of Indore city, situated @10 km away from Indore Railway station and 2 km away from Indore Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport. There are nine forms of Goddess present here and this temple has Thousand years old history. This temple was built in the Maratha style by Maharaja Shivajirao Holkar of Indore in the year 1760.
Bijasen Mata is considered as the mother of goof fortune and son. This is the reason that, after marriage people come here for Darshan and worship of goddess.
Aaarti is performed here twice in a day, Morning at 06:00 am and Evening 09:00 pm. which is famous in this temple.
Sunset is nice to visit here as this temple is located on the mountain range
Morning 06:00 to Evening 09:00Written 13 February 2022
- The museum is great and you get to see and learn a lot though of the lifestyle of earstwhile royal family of Indore, the Holkar's.
The exhibits are great but are falling apart in time. Need lot of care and some repair before they become the mere pieces of junk. Very small museum but unique displays and exhibits/rooms etc. In covid planetarium not functional.
They charge rs 10 which I feel was way too less for year 2021 and if they will charge almost rs 45-50 would still be reasonable and they will also get money to support repair and renovation work. MP tourism may step in before we have lost this gem to neglect and misery.
MUST GO.Written 11 April 2021
- ISKCON Indore is located at Nipania in Indore. one of the amazing temple of Lord Radha Krishna. so beautiful temple of lord radha krishna.Written 28 February 2020
- Indore White Church is located at Indore. nice and well maintained temple of Christian religion. oldest church in indore.Written 28 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Indore