- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Sarafa is a wonderful night market in Indore. It starts at about 9 pm and is open till 1:30-2 am. It's surprisingly clean.
You can indulge your taste buds in this place.
Amongst the most recommended for item are
aalu tikki chola,
bhuttey ka kees,
RabadiWritten 9 August 2022
- Treasure Island Mall, is located at M G Road in Indore. there is a lot of crowd on Sundays. best and first mall in indore .Written 28 November 2019
- It's a good and spacious mall, many brands are there. Gaming zone is there Smash, very limited games are there. Food court is good spacious.Written 27 April 2020
- 1)New Look
3)Gaming Zone on Top
6)Nearby Bus and Railway Station
This mall is nearby TI mall. You can reach there in 10 min via Taxi.Written 27 April 2020
- Sairandhri is awesome. It's very different from copy cats. Designs have an appeal. It is A must visit showroom if u want something unique to wear.Written 1 June 2019
- Well this is not you regular premium brand mall this has regular shop which are useful if you have any questions to specific worWell this is not you regular premium brand mall this has regular shop which are useful if you have any questions to specific work.Written 13 August 2021
- Great place to hang out in the evening. Lots of open area and variety of snack items. Music. Enjoyed the food and Lively ambiance... Fairly clean, inexpensive and hygienic. So a must visit for this unique local experience.Written 29 June 2022
- TI is beautiful mall in Indore city. It is the first mall of the city . Have all type of shops food , movie , big bazaar everythingWritten 15 October 2019
- Kothari Market offers a wide variety of shopping options. We had gone there to buy stuff for our kid and found them at very reasonable prices.Written 26 May 2019
- We just loved the ambiance and the products. So innovative and unique. Felt like buying the entire store. Reasonably priced and superb fabric quality.Written 17 December 2018
- Takali has a nice collection of garments both formal & informal at reasonable prices. However, they do not bargain.Written 26 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Indore