- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Received an excellent manicure, massage, and scrub from Mrembo Spa! Zuber is a skilled masseur who was able to find all my problem areas and relieve the tension built up in those areas. He was extremely kind and respectful. Would highly recommend the oud scented scrub/other products.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Competent spa therapist Ayu. Clean premises. Beautiful and spiritual experience.
Easily accessible. Combination of traditional balinese medicine, physiotherapy, modern spa therapy and kind serviceWritten 1 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a couple of hours to kill before dinner, and managed to secure a head massage and foot reflexology treatment - this was the best of its kind that I have ever received and I left completely Zenned out. Very friendly and relaxing experience,
I seriously recommend!Written 11 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a full service spa that offers nail services. I had just gotten a pedi before traveling but the polish didn't last beyond day three. I only needed a polish change, so I came here because of their high rating and lots of reviews in English.
You can get a mini pedi for $30 USD, which removes your old polish, files nails, and applies new color. I got just the color change for 23,000 shillings ($10 USD) and didn't have to wait at all. I had a choice of about 25 different bottles of polish but only a few variations on the same three colors and didn't see what I was looking for but chose one. They start with a clear base coat, which a lot of places skip for quick color applicatipn. She did a good job applying the color but missed some sides and edges on a few toes.
The atmosphere is lovely and relaxing.
Overall, I was pleased and recommend them.
I would return if I come back to Stone Town.Written 23 February 2020
- Upon meeting Hamisi we immediately became friends. He is soft-spoken and welcoming and knows many of the great Tingatinga artists around Tanzania. His prices are fair and he will tell you all about the style and culture of Tingatinga. Also, he is an incredible masseuse! He was trained in Japan in chiropractic massage. I had some neck pain after traveling and after one session with Hamisi I felt totally better- highly recommend!Written 21 April 2021
- Had a body and face scrub for 35$, it was really nice! On the other hand, my parents went for a massage first and they did it strong so don’t be surprise and tell them to do it soft if you prefer !Written 10 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Stone Town
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Stone Town:See more spas & wellness for couples in Stone Town on Tripadvisor