- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Best experience ever. Super friendly host and delicious selection. Too much to choose from have to go back again. Tell a friendWritten 19 March 2022
- Fun and interesting tour for all ages!! I finally learned the difference between Llamas and Alpacas! Highly recommend.Written 13 November 2022
- lovely home-goods that make any table setting magical. Bought tea mugs and a plate. Good quality, nice designs and all hand made by a local artist.Written 24 July 2019
- We come back every year, they update some of exhibits every year & it is more than the railroad that is on display. they operate on donations onlyWritten 9 August 2018
- We were part of a group of 11 people who stopped in for beer and snacks. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed both.
I don't recall all of the snacks that we had; although the teriyaki boneless wings stood out as the best of the bunch, all were enjoyable.
As far as the beer goes, I had the Two Headed Stout, which I thoroughly enjoyed, although it was assertive enough that someone unaccustomed to stout might have found it a bit much. My wife had the Rainbow Red, which she liked.
The night we were there, a single performer sung songs of the 1970s and early 1980s, which we also found pleasant.Written 26 May 2022
- Great atmosphere with good food. More like bar food but good. Waitress were prompt and quick. Prices goodWritten 11 August 2019
- Hands down best guide in the Catskills. Nick can find the fish and makes sure to deliver a full day of fishing. He brings a nice shore lunch too. Be sure to ask about his saltwater trips as well.Written 2 November 2016