- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
46 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- Such an amazing team ! Ismael is very friendly, professional, skillful and quickly answer any question.
Well placed on the beach, cheaper price we found but also really good material !
À strongly recommendWritten 9 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best dance crews on Zanzibar! Amazing skills and super entertaining. Our guests loved them. Well done!Written 26 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such an amazing experience! Good instructors and really good safety. The view is amazing! I would recommend to everybody that loves adventures and rush!Written 19 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I just loved to learn from Lutfia. Such positive vibes, explained the prices on the different markets, learned about different food type, spice farm (I was surprised how much I already knew!) and the final cooking together. I was by myself. I think it's even better in a group and I very much recommend for children as well :) delicious!Written 18 September 2022
- Comfortable and mostly on time transportation. Very friendly drivers and easy communication. I also booked one private tour with them and it was great!Written 28 May 2022
- Mnemba snorkling morning and dolphin spottin with Zan Archipelago team in Zanzibar- Amazing time & experience thanks youSnorkling experience in Mnemba island!
Thanks a lot for another super experience.
Our driver Assad has been suoer friendly from hotel pick up, helping us on the boat and always informativ on our questions
A bit of windy times to spot the dolphins at first but we managed to before getting blown away by the beauty of Mnemba surroundings.
Crystal clear water
A+++++ experience, from start to bottom
Thks!Written 12 May 2022
- The absolute best way to see Zanzibar!
We booked directly through Mango travel so we could do the 3 things we were most excited about; dolphin swim, swim with turtles and prison island. Juma Juma made it so easy to book and was right on time in a comfortable van to pick us up at 7 am from our resort.
We started with the dolphin swim which was so much fun! They have snorkel gear on the beach you get fitted for then you get on a small boat to find the dolphin. We had our 14 year old twins and 11 year old son, all good swimmers but there weren't life vest provided. In hindsight I would have asked Juma for life vest and I'm sure he could have gotten them for us. We boated about 20 mins until we saw several small boats clustered together. The dolphin had just moved so we all moved a bit to the new location and when dolphin were spotted they'd tell us to jump off the boat. It was incredible to see the huge pod, about 15-20 dolphin, so clearly 15 feet below us! We never got close enough to touch them but swam with them below us for a bit and it was incredible to hear them talking to one another! It was a little scary to have so many boats with propellers in the water with so many distracted swimmers looking for dolphin. The boat captain and Juma kept an eye on us but it was still a little worrisome to be swimming near so many boats.
After the dolphin swim Juma took us about 30 mins in the van to the aquarium where we swam with the turtles. It was our absolute favorite part of the day and my 11 year olds favorite thing he said he's ever done! The aquarium is really just a beautiful stone cove filled with rescued sea turtles. It's beautiful and incredible to get in and have sea turtles all around you! We were given as much kelp as we wanted and fed the turtles for as long as we liked! It was so beautiful and serene and an experience I've never seen offered anywhere else in the world!
Lastly, we drove 1 hour to prison island . We took a small boat for about 20 mins to the island and then got off and walked through a large area with 50 or more gigantic land turtles! We fed them and pet them. It was a wonderful experience. The rest of prison island isn't much to see, the main reason to go is the turtles for sure,
Long review I know but it's everything I wish I'd known prior to our trip. Mango travel was incredible! I would book them again and recommend them to anyone traveling to Zanzibar! Juma and his driver Raj are professional, knowledgeable and so easy to work with!Written 27 July 2022
- this whole trip was amazing! We got picked up from our hotel at 7.00, and went straight to the dive shop to get out equipment. From there we went to do 2 amazing dives. Mohammed was the best guide we could ever ask for- he was supportive with great energy and always made sure we were safe and feel good. The sailors were also perfect and always helped us with carrying our equipment. We ate delicious tropical fruit fruit on the boat, and although it was raining, the water was warm and vision was perfect. HIGHLY RECCOMEND! Definetly worth the priceWritten 19 July 2022
- Suleiman organized a day of excursions for us : Spice tour, prison island and visit to Stone Town. Everything went really well and the day was great. In addition the price was much more interesting than at the hôtel.
Suleiman is a repliable person, always available.
Thanks to him.Written 23 September 2022
- I highly recommend Zanzibar Dreams, they have different and diverse trips and a very professional and welcoming team. We reserved with them 4 trips and all of them were unique and amazing.
They made our days remarkable and unforgettible.
Thank you Angel, Hassan, Mario, Ali, the drivers and all the Zanzibar Dreams family 🌸💗Written 13 September 2022
- We are both certified divers (AOWD) and have booked 4 dives with Dive Time. The whole team was very friendly and professional. The pickup at the hotel was always on time. We went with a small boat to the dive sites. The team always prepared the rented equipment, so we didn't even have to change the tanks :) The diving school is located on a small beach and you can walk directly to the boats.
The contact was very friendly, and they even helped is to book a dolphin tour directly with local resident.Written 2 April 2022
- I got a course for 10 hours. The cost was 300 Euros. It was in Paje beach and the place is Kite Lodge. The instructor was Siostine. He is a very very good teacher. Say hi from Q (my nickname) he'll provide you with a discount. :) It was a great memory. They are local people. They also tell you lots of information about Zanzibar, their local lives. Was very great. I definitely recommend it.Written 15 March 2018
- Great staff, please take good care of them as they are the face of Sea Cliff. To name but a few:
- 1. Khamcha is the the most welcoming and hospitable host with his forever smiling charm and demeanor. He always goes out of his way to make a visitor's stay comfortable and convenient;
2. Midrad the catamaran captain, is quite an asset - he understands the waters and eases visitors into his vessel and the beautiful Zanzibari blue waters;
3. Saraphina - the most welcoming waitress with her genuine ever-present smile. Always jumping to satisfy the customer's needs without conplaint;
4. Afredo - the cocktail man. Mention any drink desire you yearn for and Alfredo will satisfy tour wishes.
5. The Golf Course - the green keeper has done a reasonable job to keep the Golf Course in a decent state of play. There is a big room for improvement. Especially some of the fairways need to be revamped. The 9th/18th par three hole is the signature hole. Guarded by bunkers in front of the green; the unforgiving rough on the right; out of bounds proshop on the left; and the sea over the green.
Great evening entertainment as well, enjoyed the live band. The band on 17 August, was the most entertaining!
Lastly, the horse riding in the sea was SPECTACULAR!
South Africa, SowetoWritten 18 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanzibar Island
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Zanzibar Island:
- Zanzibar Cooking Class & Spice Tour
- Stone Town tour + Prison Island and Snorkeling Tour in Zanzibar
- The Kidichi Kitchen Experience
- Half-Day Kuza Cave Swimming Adventure and Cooking Class
- Spice tour and cooking class (local food)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly classes & workshops in Zanzibar Island:See more classes & workshops for children in Zanzibar Island on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for classes & workshops in Zanzibar Island:See more classes & workshops for adrenaline seekers in Zanzibar Island on Tripadvisor