Top Attractions in Tarrafal
What travellers are saying
- Such Amazing Beach Always Sunny and Very Good for People who want get some Real Good day at beach enjoying a relaxing at the beautiful Beach Over there.Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice. Also the square is nice and very pupoular for locals. Good starting point for a walk in Tarrafal.Written 27 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For everybody who travels to Santiago, Cape Verde and wants an of the beaten path excursion....we went hiking with Adilson and hé showen us the beautiful valley of Lagoa and Achada....nice lunch at a real farm house in the valley.....a must do..Written 17 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good driver and tour guide! Always available to help and with the best prices around! Highly recommended!!!Written 21 January 2022
- I went hiking in the national park serramalagurta and it was,absoloutely amazing! It was the perfect day! Thenational park is veeeery beautiful, ady knows everything: about all the islands, history about the islands, about the people living there,about all the plants! He's very good prepared and knows the way perfectly! It was the perfect day! I was also very happy to see hpw ady hwlps the people / the kids living putside the cit,irs! He brought the kids some pens! This wss adorable!
Important: bring suncream, long trousers(the plants are a little scratchy),water and the will to explore!Written 5 November 2019
- Georg is really helpful regarding contact of when they go diving and he is contributing to a good atmosphere at the center. Antonio is one of the best dive guides I have had from 65 dives around the world because he has got a brilliant eye for spotting and is very helpful and relaxed. Beautiful location of diving center and you can also go kayaking. We would always be only one group at each dive spot, and they are good at teaming you up with divers at the same level. I would highly recommend this place to go diving if you’re at Santiago!Written 1 February 2020
- This was our second time in Cabo Verde. And it was different. Even more colorful. More active. And extremely well organized by Soul Tours.
In 13 days we visited three islands (Santiago, Fogo and Brava), made three guided hikes and eat plenty of local fish as the main dish in the evenings; so that in the end we asked for spaghetti.
The formula applied by Soul Tours fitted our travel style. The trip planning for us as a couple left enough room to add our own hikes and to go to restaurants mentioned in the travel plan or not to follow recommendations.
Ana, our contact person and all the guides and drivers were very friendly and highly competent. One of us sure will remember Elias, the guide leading the way to the Pico do Fogo. Thank you, Soul Tours!Written 13 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarrafal
- The best day trips from Tarrafal according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-day Santiago Island Tour: Workshop with a Local Family & Tarrafal Beach
- Santiago Island Day Trip
- Serra Malagueta Natural Park Hike & Relaxing Swim at Tarrafal Beach
- Like Locals: Santiago Island Tour
- Tarrafal Beach Tour: Boat Trip to the Lighthouse, Snorkel & BBQ Lunch