Canyons • Geologic Formations
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It was worth the drive from Lake George, the day was a little overcast and rainy but it was amazing. Not alot of traffic due to time of year, but we had a great time,, saw alot of really nice views, falls are amazing. I recommend it for everyone. Lady at front desk at welcome center was really friendly and nice.Written 5 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had just done a hike in the chasm nearby and staff had recommend I make a trip to this nearby brewery. I am so glad I did. Beautiful outdoor setting, fabulous beer, wonderful beautiful people..... the clear and proper definition of a sublime moment!Written 23 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is well worth visiting if you're in Plattsburgh, and especially if you make a trip to see the awesome Ausable Chasm, which is just down the road a wee bit. The history of the Underground Railroad, especially in this area of upstate NY, is covered in both displays and two good little videos. Our group learned a lot about local connections to slavery and the people's reaction/action to that horror. (Look up Gerrit Smith, for example!)Written 4 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were 1 week into camping trip and had just finished canoe camping and moved to Putnam Ponds with our T@B camper. Hiking and driving around stumbled on this farm store and OMG. Amazing meats and eggs. We stocked up and enjoyed 2 days of wonderful fresh sausages and farm eggs while we camp and hiked. You have to find this.place. We o ly wished we found it on a day Ausable Brewing was open. Next year!Written 12 September 2019
- Free to see this beauty! Just down the street from the money gouging Ausable Chasm. Nice and empty and pretty!Written 10 July 2019
- Loved it! Beautiful setting and quality entertainment. And solid selection of nicely presented wine. Would like a few better food options but seemed ok to BYO. Also dog friendly.Written 14 October 2021
- I was up in Wilmington, New York with my group of friends ( about 17 of us, ages - 21 - 34); We decided to go paint-balling. It was a lot of fun! The facility is huge ( multiple fields), the staff was very helpful, helping us get settled, making sure we understood the different terrains, and giving suggestions of what type of "game" to play (capture the flag, defend the fort, etc.). We played for about 2-3 hours. They also use environmentally friendly paintball so you do feel better (its made of corn starch).
Overall, amazing experience, can't wait to go back up there and play! Highly recommend!Written 19 October 2017