- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- So much fun for the kids and the adults. The exhibits are interactive and there are many things I ahevnt seen anywhere else. We had a blast and if we lived closer would get a membershipWritten 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wanting to visit Ithaca ever since watching 1 of my favorite funny movies, 'Road Trip' 🤣🤣🤣check it out if you haven't seen it. Also wanted to check this winery out and it did NOT disappoint!! It was a very nice personable tasting with a EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE Frenchmen! I mean I thought I knew a lot coming in but I walked out knowing even more! Frederić has by far been the BEST we have encountered on our trek! We will REVISIT & RECOMMEND this place to ANY & ALL!! There is also a small museum inside with some great history of the winery and its origins. I learned about "off-dry" wine & life is GREAT!! They also ship to my home state, FOR THE WIN!!!Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My kids had an amazing time here seeing all the different sections they were so engaged in every little thing that they did granted this is a small place but it’s definitely a place to visitWritten 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful views, good wine couldn’t do a tasting even though there was nobody really doing one, but they said they were booked up.Written 28 October 2022
- Our first time to taproot, it didn't disappoint. Waited an hour plus on a Saturday night, had flight of beer, Root beer and fry flight as we waited. My favorite was Every Day Haze, great IPA. I did try pumpkin. A solid beer. Had pizza and cheddar ale soup. Soup outstanding. Pizza very good. Good stop for family. Just wish they had tv's.Written 2 October 2022
- We travelled to the Ithaca area specifically to go to the Arnot Museum in Elmira and the Johnson in Ithaca. At the Johnson -- admission is free -- the staff were very friendly and we had no problem with parking. Lovely museum with a superb collection specializing in Asian Art. Nice grouping of European and contemporary works as well. Well-curated exhibits with several beautiful local pieces, including from indigenous artists. And we concluded our stay with a stunningly beautiful Giocametti Standing Man. Seeing that piece alone is worth the visit. Plus the beautiful views of the lake from the fifth floor!Written 13 December 2022
- Did the Haunted History walking tour in Ithaca NY
Such a wonderful experience. The presenters dressed in period clothing with a ghostly appearance. They were very knowledgeable and articulate in their story telling. One of the characters just followed us in her ghostly attire - creeping us out as we went along.....it was fantastic! We walked to different sites to hear the stories of local murders of the past, death stories and ghost sightings. I will do this again next year!!!Written 11 November 2022
- Attended another venue, Jukebox Modem, which was a excellent show. With this covid a covid vaccination card had to be shown along with drivers license. Since we are supporters we are bias. What a long way they have come over the past years. Every staff we have encounter has been friendly and professional. Alcohol available at certain performances along with a cookie, popcorn candy availability. The theater many be small but many renovations have been made and viewing the ceiling, walls etc... you see some beautiful decor . For us, a dinner and a show. Since we attend many venues we praise for it to be available.Written 19 April 2022
- Plenty of parking, extremely friendly staff, concession area, outdoor seating, alcohol beverages available to purchase, exceptional theater with seating in the round, exceptional performance by all with their talent above and beyond expectations! A extremely entertaining theater with all cast members performing above and beyond expectations. Since this was only our second performance attended MANY will be attended in the future. The theater, show, performance etc... was EXCELLENT!Written 7 August 2019
- Nice brewery with plenty of seating inside and outside. It's actually larger than what it appears to be from the outside. Plenty of beers to choose from for any taste with flights available. Food is available to order outside from Silo's Food Truck or from the QR code on your table and they bring it to your table. It is amazing and works perfectly with the beers. It's mostly various fried chicken items served different ways, since that is their specialty and it is absolutely delicious,but salads and other items are available to order as well.Written 8 October 2022
- This is an up close and personal theater with only about 100 seats, and the show we saw, Proof, was very professional and well done. For the students among us, I appreciate that they have a pay what you can night during some parts of the run, which makes this outstanding theater affordable for all. All of the staff was very courteous and welcoming.Written 28 August 2020
- Visited as part of one of their regular public weekday evening meditation sessions. The monks are very supportive of visitors and answered questions about their faith (many only speak Tibetan but there are a few translators around). The displays inside are very beautiful. An interesting and enlightening cultural experience in the middle of upstate New York.Written 14 January 2020
- This local institution has always remained true to its' roots...organic, eclectic, humanely + locally sourced.
Such a pleasure to have the new location that can add to those qualities the following:
-abundant and well-lit parking lot
-spacious shopping aisles
-beautifully displayed goods (especially the produce!)
-a large selection of bulk items
-an even larger selection of specialty items with knowledgeable staff to advise (vitamins/tinctures/cbd personal care/etc...)
It's a Gem!Written 17 January 2021
- . . . love and appreciate what you do for Winter Break, thanks Visit Ithaca!
It’s always a pleasure to stop in with a special inquiry, or the direct guests your way.Written 16 February 2020
- The Inns of Aurora is a suite of fine historic properties in Aurora N.Y., a village in the Finger Lakes region. A unique estate collection of buildings that have been transformed into luxurious bed-n-breakfast accommodations infused with big-city hotel services and amenities. Rooms are individually decorated, culinary delights are prepared at 2 respected establishments and the pristine outdoors is chucked with multiple activities.
The crown jewel of the Inn is the Spa ........the Rosa Spa..., a crisp. white-barn inspired compound which sits atop a hill. Guests can indulge in personal self care at the properties 15000 sq. ft. of holistic treatments bathed in Cayuga Lake views.
The facility is bourgeoning with equipment and services like 2 hydrotherapy circuits and pools, 2 indoor pools and 4 outdoor pools, single and coed spaces, locker rooms with saunas, steam and showers , complimentary cafe with fresh health food, 10 treatment rooms (4 with fireplaces) plus outdoor fire pits for a serenity break and the Loft for yoga & meditation routines. The Spa offers an extensive therapy menu covering all the basis like nail care, haircare, body care services, blowouts, massage to body wraps and beyond. A popular ritual is the hydrotherapy circuit that uses the properties of water in a therapeutic way and is a great destresser. The Spa has earned a superior reputation for delivering customized, professional, outstanding bodywork and skincare services. This personalization was evident with my Rasa Signature Massage where my therapists went out of their way to understand what would make my session unique to my needs and curate treatments based on my. goals, sensitivities and preferences. The staff did an excellent job at directing the focus of my massage treatment to a injury which left me feeling deeply relaxed.
So if you are looking for an indulgent refuge for worn-out humans with a raft of stand out treatments and surrounded in the warmth of a small town environment..............
then try the ...........Rosa Spa.............A Farmhouse of Indulgent Pleasures.Written 19 December 2021