Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- Nice selection on tap, including peanut butter stout. Our best: the IPA. Great prices during happy hour. Food also good: vege pizza and caesar salad. Friendly service. Quiet and cozy on a Monday evening.Written 17 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great bartenders and customers! Good selection of wines, craft beers and spirts. It's alright to bring your own food and let's are welcome. Private outside patio area is beautiful and great in the warmer months. Late night happy hour for those in the service industry. If you enjoy playing pool, this place is for you. Free off street parking too!Written 31 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there with a bunch of friends, its a nice place with a cosy little open area at the back. The downside is it can get quite cramped inside especially when its crowded in the evenings.Written 15 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of parking since they have a parking lot,food and service by a female waitress was reasonable and done in a very friendly manner,reasonable prices,pub like atmosphere,extremely large outside deck but since it was December it was not being used but must be a great deck in the summer, bar room but not visited, a extremely varied menu so all will get their choice,daily specials, bathrooms not used so no comments can be made, enjoyable lunch just out of Ithaca,N.Y. I am assured that individuals would write a different review but my experience was good!Written 7 December 2016
- My favorite bar in Ithaca-- incredibly personable bartenders. Great happy hour & great Karaoke nights on Tuesdays. Fantastic experience overallWritten 25 August 2014
- Went recently and was told the price of my first drink. When I had 2 more of the same drink and went to settle up, the bill was not the price it should have been (1X3), instead $3 extra was added on (Extra tip?). Bartender insisted that I was never told the price of the first drink (I think I would remember what I was told 1 hour before!) Beware...Written 8 February 2019
- We were seated quickly, friendly staff. Quick service for a Saturday @ 630 pm. Food was very good. Beer selection on the flight I got was average. The People I was with sampled all 3 flights offered. Average reviews. Place itself is downstairs from street. Decent atmosphere.Written 1 October 2016