- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Fresh Feed Market only Saturdays
My Favorit: Claus the cheesemaker, the oysters, kudu salami.
You can pick up fresh milk, fresh eggs, fresh veggies
Or go there for a lovely breakfast
Be aware: it’s full fullWritten 19 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rock pools on this beach walk are amazing, just be sure to go at low tide. Nice safe car park at the start.Written 31 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely blue flag all the way...most beautiful coastline on the planet!
Pristine Beach,safe and great weather too. Moderate climate all year roundWritten 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- spent a pleasant morning visiting. Bought a few unusual trinkets and plants. Also had very tasty churrosWritten 28 February 2022
- So worth a stop when in Sedgefield and in need of refreshment. The biggest problem is deciding which beer to have. So glad I opted for the Strawberry Blond it was delicious.Written 9 August 2022
- Perfect place for couples and very romantic, but they should warn you about the bathroom that you can clearly see through
As I went with my son it was a bit awkward
They also don’t provide a hair dryerWritten 25 January 2022
- A visit to this market is a must as there is a great variety of goods - lots of options for gifts and lots of places to get good from. it is relaxed but can get very full after mid December. The craft market on the other side of the petrol station has some unique stalls tooWritten 25 December 2021
- Stunning natural beauty and a chance to swim of fish. Excellent venue for some bass fishing. Our kids love it.Written 5 January 2021
- Stunning rare plants and excellent service. If you’re into exotic plants this is the place to visit. The greenhouse has a selection of plants that you will not find in a regular nurseryWritten 26 December 2022
- Stunning beach, safe swimming in the lagoon
Lots of parking
Walk to the beach on the boardwalk and enjoy a sunset with magnificent views.
Going back again.....SoonWritten 30 December 2022
- The young lady in the Sedgefield Information Centre was not only friendly and welcoming, but above all she was knowledgeable and helpful! It was a pleasure to meet her. This was in marked contrast to the dour service we received in most of the other Information Centres in the towns we visited. As a general observation, the maps on offer in such centres were of limited use, and the centres did not have any information re adjoining towns or attractions that would be of assistance to travellers en route.Written 22 February 2019
- Great to view these vintage an classic cars such great condition and take a step back into the past.
Wish I could drive a fewWritten 31 December 2022
- Amazing flight ! Sue is so nice and peaceful. The 4 of us had a really great time and we really enjoy this moment, thank you !Written 3 February 2023
- Just to appreciate the art and the friendly people. They are truly artists. Prices are good. Lots of glass jewellery that will entice you. Do take the time to go and have a lookWritten 17 December 2019
- Today was loads of fun !!!
We are so competitive and we were all determined to hit our targets 🎯 💯
Thank you for a wonderful experience. We will definitely be back for more 👍👍Written 29 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sedgefield
- The best outdoor activities in Sedgefield according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Sedgefield on Tripadvisor
Sedgefield Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday, 5:58 pm|