Art Galleries • Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Stopped here for a wine tasting. The estate was very pretty, wine was good. There is a restaurant on site, but it was losed while we were there.Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This art gallery is truly incredible, with jaw dropping artwork that makes you feel alive. The artist/staff are extremely friendly and available to share details or answer any questions. I love bringing my friends and family here whenever I am in the area and would highly recommend this art gallery. Hands down an amazing experience as soon as you walk through the door.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely gallery with a good mix of art to select from, including various artists. The couple that run it are fabulous and friendly! Not pushy. Bought myself a metal water buffalo made from recycled metals and a elephant for a friend.Written 13 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I really enjoyed the Franschoek market today. It makes a pleasant change that the traders were not trying to force you to buy something. The place had a great atmosphere.Written 8 October 2022
- I could have spent all day in this shop -- even my hubby was browsing away all over the store. Very unique items for the entire home. Specifically, the Franschhoek Lavander pillow spray takes me right back to this special place. I also purchased white lace place mats that everyone raves about when I display them. The shop keeper never pressured us, let me look at each item and there was very pretty music playing. I knew the moment I walked in that this place was special!! Hope to return one day1Written 14 October 2022
- They have a nice selection and are very willing to work with you. The proprietor is a very nice guy.Written 4 September 2019
- We purchase several ceramic pieces created by local artists. In addition to ceramic pieces, the gallery offerings watercolor and oil paintings, prints, fabrics, jewelry at fair prices.Written 25 July 2022
- What a find this gallery is!!! We were just out for a wander round the streets in Franschheok and stumbled across it. The ceramics on sale are outstanding and I would have loved to buy so much but having packing restrictions limited myself to one little bowl to remind myself of a wonderful artist and a wonderful holiday. I'd recommend you seek this out on a trip to the area and also try to get to Sarah's gallery in Newlands.Written 3 February 2019
- Definitely something’s that is worthwhile. From being informed on the history and background of chocolate, tasting various types (including ruby chocolate - a very rare treat), production of their sweets. Give them a try, you will not regretWritten 13 November 2021
- We spent months searching for a jeweller who could make us a unique engagement ring using my fiance's dad's stone and gold from his wedding rings. We had lost hope and thought we would have to settle for ordinary. Then we stepped into ANPA in Kalk Bay and met Andreas. He was so patient as we looked through all the rings in the shop (so much variety!), and so helpful as we explained that we wanted to use the stone and gold from an existing ring. Within an hour he had a quote ready for us, and within a few days had completed an electronic rendering of the rings for our approval. Our rings are absolutely stunning!! Andreas is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and had an amazing intuition both for what we wanted and what would suit us - ANPA just has that something special that cannot be taught and cannot be bought at a large jewellery store. If you are looking for a unique, creative, detailed and professional jeweller, then do yourself a favour and step into ANPAWritten 23 November 2017
- Our accommodation was in a beautiful historic manor house. Strangely it had been severely modernised inside to look like an all white loft apartment. This did not quite work because of the quality of the finish. Our shower drain was blocked and consequently overflowed. The bedhead/bookcase was unstable. The standard of housekeeping was not good and our bed was not made during our stay. The staff we met were very pleasant but were in need of leadership. There is no restaurant as the bistro near the gate closes at 4pm.Written 9 February 2019
- This shop is a must when visiting Franschhoek, my label Polo always in stock... I love browsing around.... And sometimes find a little bargain that suits my pocket....Written 5 August 2016
- Little gipsy boutique is the cutest little shop with some amazing clothes and a lot of special gifts to take home! Surely will be backWritten 30 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Franschhoek