Top Attractions in Northfield
What travellers are saying
- Everything absolutely fun , clean and safe! We had a blast definitely a go to spot!!! Love this place!Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Take out dinner for 5 - great dinner and even greater price! tomato basil soup, mixed greens salad, shrimp scampi and linguini, bread pudding...yummy. Including tax and tip $79. Five adults had dinner and three of us have enough left over for lunch tomorrow! You can also order the special dinner for 2 if you don't have a larger family.
A menu with the take out specials is emailed every Wednesday with the specials for Wednesday through Saturday . this was tasty and a bargain. Especially convenient if you want a treat but are not yet ready to dine outside your home. Bring the dining experience to your kitchen from theirs.Written 30 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great comfy relaxing seats! We recently saw "West Side Story" which is a beautiful story and enjoyed a great seat.Written 9 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Are you kidding me?
Although I love my stylist @ Esthetica it took me many months in to the pandemic to get up the courage to go in & sit for hours and possibly risk my health to get my hair done. When I made the appointment I inquired what safety precautions were in place to keep their clients & employees safe. I was assured that they were following all CDC and state guidelines by taking temperatures & having clients sign health affidavits that all would abide by rules of wearing a mask. While there with my mask on, to my amazement a tall short haired blond woman was walking around the salon with no mask on. Then she was getting her hair washed with no mask on. As I watched this woman walk over to get her hair cut once again with no mask on I inquired why this woman was allowed to proceed getting services without a mask on and was told “oh that’s M.E., she works here”. What kind of answer is that? At my request my stylist walked over and said something to her twice to put her mask on during the time I was there. On my way out, there sat the tall short haired blond receptionist with her new do, who had the audacity to mouth off to me, the paying client who followed protocol to keep myself and those around me safe at this salon. It’s a matter of consideration & common curtesy to those in your company to wear a mask as you ask others to do the same. I wouldn’t employ someone this arrogant & selfish. Will be looking for a new salon.Written 27 October 2020
- The owners really did a nice renovation to this theatre. They seem to have a lot of help so the lines don’t back up. Snacks and drinks are very good and the soda bar is a great idea. Hopefully they will have specials soon for returning customers.Written 15 February 2020
- Next door to the miniature golf is a very nice restaurant. We ate breakfast here once. They have crepes and waffles for breakfast & paninis for lunch. The gelato is good also.Written 25 August 2019
- We had Bachelorette Party of 5 here. The Spa is absolutely beautiful, adorable , and cozy at the same time. We felt so welcomed and relaxed the whole time! The treatment packages are more than reasonably priced! $124 for half hour massage, facial, and foot scrub…. Or $174 for an hour each treatment. The massage was heavenly and my face feels fabulously refreshed. In between treatments, we relaxed in a little party room complete with comfy couches, chairs, and fireplace. You can bring your own snacks and drinks. Thank you so much for everything! Looking forward to having another girls day in the future!Written 13 June 2021