Wineries & Vineyards
Top Attractions in Wilyabrup
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Providore is handily located a few hundred metres from the Margaret River Chocolate Company, and has a great selection of specialty produce items available.
Service was lovely and there was plenty of parking available on site.Written 16 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the pleasure of the lovely Diego leading a wine tasting evening last week. His knowledge about wine is outstanding and he was so passionate! Diego shared a lot of his own personal experiences in wine making and working on the cellar door, we had so much fun and the wine was amazing also! Diego made this experience one to remember, I learned a lot about different wines and the foods that compliment them. I would definitely return for another wine tasting evening, and would recommend Diego to take the wheel!Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a great place for a delicious platter, great quality wines and fantastic view. You can even feed the fish in the lake.Written 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place with relaxed atmosphere. Mainly went to have a paddle to try a few of the beers they have.Written 3 February 2022
- Evans and Tate is famous for its affordable Classic White wine. The wine is made in typical Margaret River dry style, it's a Margarey River dry white wine without the exhorbitant price tag. The Classic White wine is available throughout Australlia. The cellar door welcomes visitors.Written 6 April 2022
- We love to return to Margaret River each winter for a few days wine tasting. Fraser Gallop has become a favourite cellar door. There is always a warm welcome to this cozy venue. The staff are knowledgeable and make the experience enjoyable. The wines here are excellent and on this visit we were able to taste reds from the great 2018 vintage and of course take some home. We highly recommend a visitWritten 19 June 2021
- Interesting wines and personal service. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Carpe Diem and talking to the vintner one on one.Written 20 December 2021
- Fantastic wine tasting experience with Tanya .
The service and wines exceptional
Would highly recommend.Written 15 May 2022
- We last visited from New Zealand before the first lockdown when I bought a bottle of their fortified wine which I still call Port. That one tasted like a Christmas pudding and was a more expensive one.
This time i went back to buy another bottle of the same but bought another equally wonderful "port". The sales person was a very knowledgeable young fellow who himself had lived in NZ and offered to help us test all eight varieties but my wife said I was driving so I tasted three!. Well worth a visit.Written 20 September 2022
- I go here for the desert wine.......it's so good. Tried it with crackers and their home made apricot jam. They also sell the best goats cheese I have tasted. Can't wait to returnWritten 25 November 2021
- We enjoyed Kingsley’s wine tasting. A family run business with great wines-especially the reds.🍷
Very pleasant experience learning about the history of the vineyard.Written 2 July 2020
- This is a nice small winery but a little bit more expensive than similar wineries nearby. They have a superb chardonnayWritten 3 October 2019
- Visited the cellar door after enjoying lunch at the restaurant. I have enjoyed various wines from this vineyard over many years and my mate and I could not return home without a few cartons of the excellent Verse 1 Shiraz to imbibe in future weeks. Well presented premises, hygienic and Covid-19 compliant, helpful knowledgeable staff. Lovely area to take a stroll after lunch or to just site and enjoy the gardens and birdlife.Written 17 February 2021
- Beautiful setting and attentive staff. Delicious local produce in the 3 course lunch for $55.
I am a regular visitor (4 times a year)
The only down side is the toilets! They REALLY need a spruce up Clairault Streiker.... Better fans perhaps needed as the ladies always smells! (Although the aromatic Vasse Virgin oil diffuser tries hard to cover it!) 😂Written 6 January 2021
- We visited this beautiful winery and had their tutored wine tasting with a charcuterie plate. Both the wine and charcuterie was excellent as was the attention we received. The 2018 Rebus Cabernet Sauvignon was stunning and great value.Written 18 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Wilyabrup
- The best day trips from Wilyabrup according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full Day Wine & All About It Tour: Scones, Chocolate, Wineries, Lunch & More
- Full-Day Winery and Brewery Tour in Margaret River with Lunch
- Margaret River Wine Adventure - The tour for people who don't do tours!
- Margaret River Small-Group Full-Day Wine & Food Tour
- Private Tour Margaret River