- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Historic Walking Areas
Admission tickets from ₹3,333.79
Showing results 1-30 of 595
What travellers are saying
- Small but excellently done. It was a nice oasis from the noise and shops. I only wish there had been a bench or two.Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visit Vegas every year and we never miss going to Fremont St. It's a must. We have always gone in the evening, the lights really make it quite lively. There is lots of live entertainment in the centre and zip lining through the strip. It's really nice to walk through the old original hotels. We always stop at Evil Pie and have their gluten free pizza, best pizza we have ever had.Written 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wanted to find something that my husband would love and this was it. In fact I loved it too! We figured it would take a hour or two to see. But we spent a good three hours here and could have spent another two. Be sure to see the crime lab with it's interactive exhibits...fascinating!Written 30 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After Bellagio, I like the Wynn as a close second. Friendly people. Table mins have been creeping up as well as 6/5 blackjack with is just horribleWritten 19 September 2022
- This is a good exhibit. When you start they give you a passenger's profile and then you can check if you lived at the end. There are lots of artifacts. There's even a piece of the ship!Written 23 November 2022
- Thanks to everyone's raving reviews we decided to go . I'm just repeating what everyone else has said - Breathtaking, phenomenal, mindblowing , death defying ( one part ) , keep you fixated from the getgo ! So glad we went ! The 90° rotating humongous stage is super impressive! These performer's have no fear of heights , yet leaves the audience nervously watching at times in total awe ! Thankyou trip advisor for the right advice !
(No cameras allowed )Written 18 November 2022
- Great views while walking and shopping! I stayed at the Venetian Hotel and the shops were so fun to walk through everyday. So many shops and restaurants in there and plenty to do and see! Gorgeous set up and the shopping here is definitely more reasonable than at the Bellagio. Even though there are many designer shops there are many more reasonably priced shops as well, where I felt like at the Bellagio it was entirely only designer shopping. Beautiful to look at and even just window shop and the gondola is definitely worth it too indoor or outdoor!Written 19 October 2022
- My husband and I found this fantastic place near the end of the south strip of Vegas, when we were taking our photo with the iconic Las Vegas sign. It had an amazing selection of old pinball machines and other arcade games. There wasn’t even an admission fee, we payed as we played. Money goes to charity so my husband bought a long sleeve black tee shirt. The staff were great! 5 Stars!Written 1 December 2022
- The basic museum is free. Being a little limited on time, we chose to do that and the merchandise store. Beautiful cars. One can see them all in about 30 minutes, or if you are lucky and a tour is starting you can tag along and listen on. The merchandise store had lots of neat stuff at not too outrageous prices. Buying stuff at a Ferrari or Mercedes or BMW dealer will cost you a lot more.Written 30 September 2022
- Had a great time here. Well accommodated.
Thank you to Lemont - Deangelo at the front desk for helping get our situation fixed. Did a great Job.Written 16 October 2022
- On your way in they take a photo and then they send you a link later to access photo's where they superimpose you on different backgrounds, it was included in our ticket which also included the Marvel 4D show.
I think what makes this attraction work is the interactive nature, you can take as many photo's as you want, pose with the wax models, sit on Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball, have a photo taken on Hugh Heffner's bed, or meet Mike Tyson in the Hangover Suite.
A tip would be to take your time as it isnt as big as you think, but the models are very well done, it is expensive for what it is though.
The Marvel 4D movie at the end was great and rounded off the experience.Written 30 July 2022
- Fun shopping area with lots of restaurants bars and stores. All price ranges from high-end to reasonable. Beautiful building and a fun place to walk around. Most of the stores or high-end stores but there are a few that are more modest. Regardless of where the year shopping or not it’s a fun area. Usually spend an afternoon there every time I go to Las Vegas. And always try to eat at the cheesecake factory. We watched the Chiefs game in the sports bar and had a nice time.Written 2 December 2022
- You will not be disappointed. Even if you are not into cars you will enjoy this tour. The cars are very cool and the paint jobs are very impressive. I cannot say enough about the staff, every single person we met that worked there was friendly and helpful. They even went above & beyond and did some special things for my brother who was supposed to make the trip but could not due to health reason. My whole family was truly touched. They may never know how much this meant to us. Counts Kustoms is first class all the way.Written 3 September 2022
- This is a great place to shop brands, however, I would give a try to the outlets instead.
The outlets are cheaper, same brands, half of the price.Written 14 November 2022
- This exhibit is full of lots of information! Very educational! They added lots of covid information too. I wanted my son to see this because he's taking biology right now. It was pretty interesting!Written 23 November 2022