- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I have to say . . . Well worth the price tag. I had a great time playing with my father. A very challenging course from the pro tee's and a great course from the mid tees. What a time we had, our caddy put at ease and always had a ball to drop when the situation arose.
The splendour is difficult to describe and I am looking forward to playing it again this spring
Just a course that should not be missed, if given the opportunity to play.Written 21 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best golf courses in Southern Nevada and well worth the price if you can get on. We’re members and enjoy everything about this club. Excellent staff, first class facilities and great foodWritten 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice range and par 3 course that is just down the Las Vegas strip. A good convenient place to go to get some reps in when you're in town and don't want to spend 5 hrs on a full round. The range balls are old and low quality, but relatively inexpensive. Service is friendly.Written 30 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was the last to be picked up at my condo but the first on the bus had been on it for over an hour before the trip actually began. That’s too long for pick up. You need to either not fill the buses with so many individual stops or have a way to pick up half in a smaller can and get them to the last point of pick up so this time is under half an hour.Written 1 February 2023
- The bikes, triumph 800 tiger and 1200 explorer, were very well maintained. More telling was the staff and service,.... superb. Much thanks to Dillon.Written 12 May 2017
- My cousins and I had an amazing 👏🏽 ☺️ time! It was hot, they had water, and we were super dusty BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND HAVE FUN!!!
If you're trying to be cute...wear brown or tan colors to blend in with the dirt. (Tan like an Amazon shipping box) Also either long leggings OR high socks to cover your calfs or up to your knee as the bike gets hot, you could get uncomfortable with your calfs out. You can bring a face mask covering up to your nose but they have one for you.
Have fun and enjoy!Written 3 October 2022
- Rental check in and support very good. Susanne very helpful and flexible with my ER membership booking. Correct bike available on time and ready to go. On the last day of my ride, I realized that I had made a big mistake with my departing flight out of Vegas. It departed at 0910 and I was scheduled to return the bike at the normal opening time of 0900. I tried rearranging my flights but there were no options. I messaged Susanne and she took care of everything. She arranged to have Trish, from Eagle Rider let me into the shop to collect my suitcase at 0700 and I had a good buddy return the bike at the normal opening time. I arrived on schedule at 0700 as planned with Susanne and Trish was waiting for me. This allowed me to make my 0910 flight and avoid some serious travel headaches. I must thank Susanne and Trish again for their kind support and flexibility....Written 23 October 2019
- We pre-paid for a "Premium Elite rental - Dodge Charger or similar".
We ended up with a massive lumbering Dodge Ram truck - nothing even resembling what we pre-paid for and something we would never have rented if we had any choice!
Our Saturday flight from Toronto to Vegas was 3 hours delayed and we arrived at the rental center just past 6:00 pm.
The first unwelcome surprise was that Nu Car Rental is not on the premises and you have to catch a separate shuttle to get to their place of business.
The second, much more unwelcome surprise was that they close at 6:00 pm. On a Saturday - in Las Vegas! No other car rental serving the airport in Vegas does that! Nothing in our rental paperwork mentioned that Nu Car Rental closes that early on the day of our arrival.
We called Nu Rental and were told that since we pre-paid, they would hold our reservation for us for 24 hours until the next day.
In the meantime, we had to pay through the nose for another vehicle to get to our hotel in Boulder City.
The next day when we returned to get the "Premium Elite" rental we pre-paid for, we were told that they gave away our rental and all they had left was a Dodge Ram - about the worst vehicle we could get for our trip agenda, which was several days of pleasure cruising through windy mountain roads. We had to cancel all our plans - the truck lacked the performance of the vehicle we'd planned to drive and was the worst driving experience of my life - and I love driving! It was a hulking piece of crap, frankly - and a pain in the ass to park anywhere. By comparison to what we pre-paid for, it had crappy acceleration and handled like a whale.
To top it all off, they charged us the full amount even though we didn't get a vehicle our first day, so we paid for nothing, plus for another rental on top of that.
Never, ever will we rent from this dishonest, disingenuous and untrustworthy business again. We strongly suggest others stay away for their own protection.
I wish I'd looked up their reviews before we rented from them - they completely ruined our Vegas vacation!Written 2 February 2023