- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- One of the best experiences of my life! I am a life-long pro wrestling fan, and was so excited to sign up for the Half Day Camp recently. This is such a great option for ANYONE who loves pro wrestling and wants to feel like a superstar during the camp. It doesn't matter your age, what kind of shape you're in, world-renowned wrestler, Sinn Bodhi and his team, will work with you to make you look and feel like a million bucks when it's all said and done, while maintaining complete safety for everyone involved.
When I stepped foot in the camp, I was immediately greeted by Sinn. He is one of the nicest people I've met - very friendly from the get-go, wanted to learn more about me, my love of pro wrestling and shared some of his awesome stories being in the business.
Then, the first time I climbed into the ring; I was like a little kid again with the biggest, dumbest smile on my face as I tied up with Sinn, ran the ropes and went over my character and some of my signature moves I'd use for the match at the end of the camp. He was such a great, patient teacher, and really had a way about showing a jabroni like me the moves and making it look "pretty" for the cameras that really resonated.
This experience was worth every penny! I truly can't wait to save up the money to do the full 3 day fantasy camp! Thanks! A++++++Written 12 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lesson's from the School of Golf; during this two day period instructors covered a wide verity of instruction intending to utilize students present properties and improved/expand on that.
Some students came with a little and left with much more and likewise for myself. People entering this arena must know the steps/process necessary to acquire success as measured by individual achievements.
For some naturals the goal is seemingly higher then for those amateurs or beginners. I believe this to be a great place for all to come and learn the game of golf.Written 12 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took a lesson from David in January 2019. I recently took the game back up after playing in high school, then not playing much in 20+ years. He assigned my level and gave me some great tips and techniques that I took back home and continue to work on. Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll get another lesson!Written 26 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you for coming to our office event! What a huge success the chair massages were for our employee health and wellness week! We will be having regular chair massages for our employees for now on! Thank you!Written 16 September 2019
- Dillon has excellent patience and a keen eye for correcting tennis strokes. Dillon has developed a number of junior players at a very rapid pace with amazing results. The clinics that Dillon holds are high performance and fun. I highly recommend Dillon if you are looking to improve your game and results.Written 17 August 2019
- This is the most fun you'll ever have working out!! Seriously, its fun, high energy, fast paced and quick results! Doesn't matter if you are a circus pro or handstand novice, instructor David works well with any ability level.
The class has a nice flow: starts out with a warm up and then whatever new skill you happen to be working on. Believe me, if you come consistently, you'll be so impressed with how quickly you add skills to your circus repertoire. Could be trampoline skills, handstands, canes, silks, aerial straps, anything!
Then we do one minute long stations throughout the gym, followed by a one minute break and repeat! This circuit will kick your booty every time! Each week is different and the rotations change constantly, so your brain and body are constantly challenged.
And the best part is, you get to do all of this within a fun and friendly environment! The class is great, so stop reading & go take it!!!Written 15 March 2016
- My husband and I have never been downtown before so we wanted a local guide that could show us the ropes. How interesting. I never knew the history of Las Vegas, the mobsters that ran the casinos, nor many of the out of the way things to see. Great place for people watching. OMG the Viva vision canopy is unbelievable! Thank you Jordan for such a nice time. We will definitely recommend you and the tour to our friends.Written 3 October 2021
- We did a half day beginner climb. I’m super scared of heights and wanted to conquer my fears. Selena was my guide and was excellent at explaining the process to me. I was able to climb to the top twice. I will definitely use Selena and this company again!Written 19 October 2022
- This is an amazing place for trapeze, trampoline, and all things circus! The people are professional, talented, nice, and great coaches. I have been doing trapeze around the country (only 1-2 times a year) and this is by far the best place I have ever been! In 2 trapeze lessons I learned more than in a week's worth of classes at other places. I also did a tumbling class that was fun, safe, and very well-run.
If you are in Vegas, this is the best place to go!
Thank you to all the staff at Las Vegas Circus Center!Written 30 March 2021