- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- One of the biggest centers I've been to! Great for conventions! We were in the south hall for a large convention and LVCC ran that like clockwork! Will be back for another show in January.Written 22 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came here before an early flight and was pleased to find the lounge wasn't over-crowded. This was especially surprising because I traveled in the last week of December - a very busy time of year. It was clean and quiet, and offered a nice reprieve from the chaos of the airport. Vegan options weren't particularly inspired/exciting, but they filled me up - oatmeal, fruit, and beverages. I appreciated the carafe of oatmilk for coffee and liked that they labeled the oatmeal to indicate that it was vegan. The freshly-squeezed orange juice was delightful.Written 30 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent a week here attending a conference. The convention center is very very large, but well organized with plenty of rooms of various sizes to accommodate massive keynote speeches and small focused gatherings.
The staff serving the conference rooms as well as those serving the conference breakfast and lunches were friendly and on the ball. Food was regularly replenished and the staff was helpful in making sure people were able to find the rooms they needed.
Now, there is one big big downside here and why I rated it as I did – it has way too few bathrooms for the amount of space and people that it serves. There’s only one set of bathrooms on each floor. In between sessions, there would be lines out the door. Which was the other major drawback – access into and out of the bathrooms was through a single narrow door. People exiting and entering would have to take turns as it could support traffic in both directions at once. If there is a needed renovation, it is definitely more and more accessible bathrooms. You’ll probably want to make sure to hit your hotel bathroom before heading into the convention area.Written 14 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Attended a Las Vegas Lights USL soccer match at Cashman Field. Bleachers are a bit uncomfortable, but chair backs are good. Lots of fun activities in addition to the game: the night we were there they had a water balloon fight on the field at half-time-This was a welcome respite from the heat. Food is good, with hot dogs, hamburgers and tacos the main offerings. Fun crowd. The field is a bit out of the way if you are staying on the strip. We took an Uber.Written 29 June 2021
- We stopped here to walk around the building and enjoy it's creative architecture. So glad to see it is a medical clinic and rented out for special events. There's no interior opportunity but it was a quick stop.Written 31 July 2019
- We were here in 2019 for a conference. Nice facility with comfortable chairs. Coffee and cold drinks throughout the day. Lunch was catered and snacks served throughout. Staff was very accommodating to our large group.Written 3 December 2020
- I stayed there two or three times. Very beautiful decor in rooms, lobby and public areas. Comfortable accommodations, the staff was very helpful. Memorable stay.Written 15 October 2018
- Las Vegas has some of the best libraries in the country. A wide selection of books, CDs, DVDs and digital materials. I use it for most of my entertainment needs.Written 9 August 2017
- I was walking on the Vegas Strip going back to my hotel and noticed the Visitors Center with a sign advertising Grand Canyon Helicopter tours. Since I was very interested in taking one I stopped in to check it out. The young man at the counter has such a heavy accent that it was very difficult to understand what he was saying. It did not take much to understand that the cost much much higher than what was being offered at other locations on the strip. I thanked him and moved on.Written 25 September 2018
- I liked the library the most which had LGBTQ books and DVDs which you can check out. There is also a list of programs that you can attend as well as resources, magazines, . . . that will help orient you to LGBTQ places in Las Vegas. It's in a good location. Plenty of parking. Very accessible via car as well as public transportation bus. Cafe is also on site.Written 6 May 2019