Scavenger Hunts • Dinner Theatres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
Dinner Theatres • Theatre & Performances
Admission tickets from ₹7,840.03
What travellers are saying
- 3 of my friends and myself had a great time! The staff was amazing and very patient with us (we did not read the full description that mentioned drinks were provided and drank ahead of time), incredibly professional and just fun to interact with. We also learned about places we never even knew existed on Fremont Street and decided to go back later and spend time there. I would definitely recommend this for family and friends if you are looking for a fun activity to do while you're in Vegas.Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have loved these types of shows ever since I was a little kid, so when I found myself in Vegas with my 12 year old son, I thought this sounded like a great way to see a show and eat dinner. And it was. Overall great production with lively knightish activities. Oh and by the way, at least for the christmas shows.. It's a Musical? Did not see that coming. Overall this show had a little bit of something for just about anyone in the family. And if you are celebrating an event make sure to stop by the booth next to the entrance to get your special someone included in the show.Written 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hands down the funniest dinner theater I’ve ever been to! What makes this a KILLER event? It’s a family run affair! Mom, dad, kids….they’re all involved!!! I am so glad we went!!! If you’re an introvert- you won’t be forced to participate, so please do not hesitate to get tickets for this awesome show!Written 31 October 2022
- Located at the Wynn Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Shows are every half hour from dusk to 12:30am. This is a free show right outside the hotel lobby or you can watch it while dining at SW Steakhouse, Lakeside or at two bars. They have several different shows. I have seen 5 different shows and they are all different. Sonny & Cher remains my favorite. I added many photos.Written 2 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These are the best places for couples seeking dinner theatres in Las Vegas:See more dinner theatres for couples in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking dinner theatres in Las Vegas:See more dinner theatres for groups in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor